𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

After a long insistence, screaming, cursing and threatening, you managed to convince Muzan to search for Uraume immediately. Truth to be told, you missed her cooking a lot. That was the reason you accepted her as a minion plus she was very protective over you which made you feel special in some way. You also dragged Muzan along with you just for mockery, but what you didn't like was that blabbering rainbow eyed freak along with you both. You didn't want to bring him with you, but oh well... Muzan agreed anyway.

As you three walked in the dark -since demon can move in daytime-, you could feel Muzan getting irritated as he followed you. "To when are we going to waste time like this?" He asked as veins appeared around his face.

"Until we find a jujutsu sorcerer." You bluntly answered, not really looking back at him.

The red eyed demon closed his eyes in anger, "This is just a waste of time, I'm returning to my work." He turned around and was about to leave, but he felt someone grab the back of his suit which was you, "You agreed to this term in our pact and in jujutsu, pacts are not a thing to underestimate. You said it was fine and you must keep your promise." You stated as you stared at the back of his head with blank expression. Muzan turned his head to you, his eyes had the deadliest glare, but you weren't fazed by this.

"Are you testing my patience?"

"It's not a matter testing. If you don't want this pact, then I'm not forced to help you as well. Go on and leave, but you won't be able to get any help from me. I will be your enemy as well."

After you explained this, you smirked at him. You both kept on staring at each other as the atmosphere got more and more tense. "Oh my, you both please calm down. Let's work together." Your glares turned to Doma who was trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up!"

Eventually, Muzan calmed down and sighed, "Very well, I suppose I must respect the pact between us." He said and you smirked in victory. "Alright then, let's ke-..." You cut yourself off as you felt a cursed energy nearby which made you grin evilly, "Jujutsu sorcerer."

You jumped up the roof and ran toward the poor human

You jumped up the roof and ran toward the poor human. You could see a man who had just exorcised a low grade curse. You landed down down and approached him, "Great job exorcising that curse." You said, clapping your hands with a smile plastered on your face. The sorcerer turned to you and his eyes widened in shock, "Ryoumen Y/N?! B-But you're sealed! How did you-..."

"Isn't it bad to shower an old friend with questions?"

You said and dashed at him witn an incredible speed, punching him in the stomach which made him fall down on his back. You stepped on his stomach, "Not to waste any time, where can I find the Prison Realm?" You asked him while he glared at you. "I will never tell you! You just want to get that curse user out!" He spat and you got irritated. You leaned forward and grinned, "So you don't mind losing some limbs, do you?" You stated, raising two fingers to start your torture.

Both Muzan and Doma watch from the shadows as you enjoyed your time with the human.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

The sorcerer took you and the demons to their headquarter, you walked in along with him while the demons remained outside the building.

They could hear screams and yells from inside along with your laughter ringing around the place. It didn't take long before you got out of the building alone, "Where's your servant?" Doma asked, giving you a puzzled look. You went past him and sat on the engawa, "They will unseal her now." You stated, putting your head on your hand. "How long will it take?" Asked Muzan, sitting beside you. You shrugged your shoulders, "It depends on their ability."

Muzan sighed, "This will take longer then expected."

T I M E S K I P:-
Hours passed and you started to get sleepy with each passing minutes. Muzan was sitting beside you as he crossed his arms and shook his leg up and down, his red eyes closed in irritation. He was trying his best to hold his rage back. Doma on the other hand was enjoying walking around the place, not really bothered about anything. "I had enough." You sighed and stood up. Just then, the door opened and a figure walked out.

It was a woman with short white hair that had a pinkish red lining in the back of her head and purple eyes

It was a woman with short white hair that had a pinkish red lining in the back of her head and purple eyes. She was wearing a white kimono with dark blue monk robe over it. Her eyes landed on you and she made her way to you. Muzan stared at her as she didn't pay him any attention, "A human?" He thought, seeing the woman kneeling down in front of you. "Y/N sama, thank you for freeing me from my prison." Her blank voice rang in your ears. You smirked and waved your hand up, "Stand up, Uraume." You ordered and she did as you told her. "Oh dear, I never thought your servant is a human, Y/N chan." Doma said as he fanned himself with his golden fan. Uraume quickly moved in front of you in protecting manner while glaring at both males.

"It's Y/N sama to you, annoying demon. We aren't friends." You said, glaring at the rainbow eyed demon. You then put your hand on Uraume's shoulder, "Don't worry, they're my companions." You told her, but she kept her gaze sharp at them both. "Muzan sama, I expect from your Upper Moons or any demon to not to harm her or plan to do anything to her." The said man sighed at your statement and nodded, "Don't worry, she is under my protection." You smiled and turned to Uraume.

"Now that you're out here, spoil me with your delicious cooking!" You said, suddenly acting like a child.

Uraume sighed and nodded, "Yes, Y/N sama."

"