𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

Your eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

The person you despise the most was standing right behind you. How did he got here? It's impossible for anyone to time travel unless they had a certain cursed tool to do so. It was probably the doing of that white haired idiot. However, that wasn't what surprised you the most. To be honest, Yuji looked different. He had that dangerous aura and his eyes were emotionless plus he had two scars on his face, one across his nose and the other near the corner of his lips. The goofball you used to mock and tease was replaced with a person who seemed to have gone through a lot.

Yuji tilted his head, still having that emotionless face, "Why are you quiet, Y/N? Aren't you happy to see me like that?" He asked as you gulped the lump in your throat. You quickly composed yourself and smirked, "Well, isn't it a pleasant surprise to see you, kozo. How did you get here?" You spoke up as you slowly turned around to face him, "You have changed, what happened in my absence? Did I miss some interesting events?" You added while crossing your arms in your kimono sleeves. Yuji can see that your smirk was slightly wavering and small sweat drops on your face.

The pink haired male sigh and closed his eyes, "You have to return with me, Y/N." He demanded while holding his hand out toward you. Your eyebrows frowned as you started to get irritated, "Who do you think yourself ordering me? Know your place, kozo! You're just my vessel!" You proclaimed while growled. Your vessel was unfazed by your temper tantrum, "You and I share the same body. We're fated to stick together... and die together." His way of talking started to play on your nerve.

"Do you really want to die instantly?"

"You can't deny this fact, Y/N. Just look at the space between us."

You raised an eyebrow after hearing what he said. Your red eyes looked at the small space between you both and you can see a thin red line connecting both of by the neck. Your eyes twitched and swang your hand violently, "SHUT UP!" You yelled as you used your cursed technique to kill Yuji.

After the dust cleared, you couldn't see Yuji anywhere, "Where did he go?..." You thought as you kept on looking for him, "Huh?! Behind me!..." Before you can do anything, you felt an arm wrap around your neck, pulling you into a firm chest.

"You always like to make things difficult, you will never change."

"How did he?..."

You roared loudly and struck him in his abdomen. You jumped away from him and squinted your eyes at him, "He had developed so much... What just happened that made him change?" You thought as you watched him slowly stand up while holding his stomach, but then smirked, "You have changed, kozo, and I like this change a lot. Maybe returning wouldn't be bad, but not until I destroy you."

Yuji just kept on looking at you while blinking slowly, "Y/N... It's time to leave, you don't belong here." Your patience started to run thin by the how he was stating facts.

"You think I will just follow you? HA! Think again."

"Can't you see that we're both connected? No matter how hard you try, once I die, you will die with me."

You suddenly went quiet... Truth to be told, he was right. Since you both are still seemingly connected, you both share the same fate. If Yuji dies, you will die as well. However, you still don't know how much fingers had he consumed up until this moment. You don't know how much you have been in this era, so there was a possibility that Yuji may have already devoured all of your fingers or maybe almost all of them. No matter, you still have a chance to return if he didn't eat all of your fingers.

You couldn't contain your anger more, so you jumped up while preparing your fist to punch him, "I said SHUT UP!!!!" You exclaimed while landing a powerful punch, cracking the ground in process. After the commotion calmed down, you looked around and didn't find Yuji anywhere again.

"I will see you later, Y/N. For now, do what you want."

You growled as you digged your sharp nails into your palms, drawing blood out of them, "I will kill you once I find you... Itadori Yuji."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

*CRASH*

"WHO DOES HE THINK HIMSELF?! I WILL KILL HIM! I WILL TEAR HIM APART!"

The crashing and breaking sounds can be heard in your room. Uraume, Tanjiro, and Nezuko were outside, listening to your loud screams and yells.

Tanjiro who was terrified to even approach the door tugged Uraume's kimono, "Is Y/N sama alright? She is very angry." He asked, earning the white haired woman's attention to him. Uraume sighed and shook her head, "She probably encountered something that made her furious." She monotonously replied which made Tanjiro sweatdrop.

Uraume was used to see you threw temper tantrums every now and then whenever you get annoyed, so this was nothing new to her. All she needs to do was to wait for you to finish pouring your anger on the poor objects then she cleans the mess you had created.

"Hmm! Hmm!" Nezuko worriedly hummed through her muzzle while holding Tanjiro's arm. The elder brother smiled a little and petted her head, "Don't worry, Nezuko. Y/N sama is going to be alright." He assured, but it didn't effect the female demon that much.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and the three minions could see your very furious expression. Your eyes went to Uraume, "Go and bring me Itadori Yuji alive!" You demanded as you gripped the door more tightly, almost breaking it. The woman bowed down slightly, "I apologize, Y/N sama, but can you at least describe his appearance." She asked with a very calm tone.

You couldn't blame her though since she doesn't know how Yuji looks like, "He is like me, but without marks. He has scars on his nose and near his lips." You simply said, not really in the mood to give any specific details. Uraume gave a nod and left after processing the information. Your glare then turned to both Tanjiro and Nezuko who flinched once you looked at them, "You both! Gaurd around the house and kill whomever comes near it!"

"Hai!"

"Hmm!"

Getting fed up with everything, you went back to your room and slammed the door shut. You were still angry about the sudden appearance Yuji had made. All what he said was right and you can't risk anything now that he is in the loose. Let's just hope he didn't meet with those demon slayers or any of the jujutsu sorcerers.