𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

You casually walked throughout the woods, enjoying your time and not bothered about anything.

You knew about the fight Akaza was having right now... He was the one who told you though. The sun was raising and Akaza must be hiding somewhere. As you walked, you could see a little dramatic scene not to far away from you happening. You saw that guy with golden hair you met before covered in blood with another two boys, one with a boar head and the other wearing a black and green haori.

That golden haired guy... he is a Hashira.

A smirk tugged on your lips as you dashed toward them, taking the injured Hashira with you.

Both Tanjiro and Inosuki looked at you as you held the flame Hashira over your shoulder like nothing, "Sorry for this, but I can't just let him stay here." You mockingly said, giving a smirk to them. Tanjiro couldn't do anything as his sword wasn't with him, but Inosuki didn't waste time and attacked you. Before he could perform his breathing style, you gave him a powerful blow in his stomach that he spat out blood. The boar headed male collapsed as he no longer was able to fight.

"Tch, weakling." Your red orbs trailed to Tanjiro and saw the hanafuda earrings. A smirk was painted on your face and pointed at him with your free hand, "Hanafuda kid, I will get you soon." With that, you ran to the forest in search for Akaza, leaving behind the shocked Tanjiro.

T I M E   S K I P:-
Akaza panted as he hid himself away from the sunlight. He couldn't believe that even after he was at the average of death, Kyojuro still refused to turn to demon.

He failed...

He was supposed to turn Kyojuro to a demon like his master ordered him, he is screwed. He sighed and tried to move away from the sunlight.

"You made it out of there alive I see."

A feminine voice spoke from behide him. He turned around and saw you standing there with Kyojuro on your shoulder, "You... got him?" He said with shock on his face. You hummed and walked toward him, "He is still alive, but he won't last long." You started, standing right before Akaza.

"Let's go to my house so you can turn him to a demon and rest of a bit."

Akazs stood up and raised an eyebrow at you, "I can't go any further, it's daytime." He said, folding his arms over his chest. You frowned at his attitude of talking and turned around, "My house is in the depths of the woods, nowhere near sunlight." You explained, started to move away from him.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

As you arrived to your house, you order Uraume to prepare a room for Kyojuro and Akaza. It didn't take her long to finish the preparation and now Akaza was in process of turning Kyojuro into a demon.

You walked into the room, seeing everything was quiet as Kyojuro was still passed out. You noticed Akaza looking a bit uncomfortable, "What's wrong?" You asked, crossing your arms. The pink haired male looked at you then away, "I haven't eaten anything in a while and it's still daytime." He explained which made you sigh and roll your eyes.

"Remain in this room and I will bring you a human to feast on." You demanded, glaring at him.

Akazs only nodded, still looking away from you. You left the room and went to the kitchen where Uraume was, "Don't go to the demon's room." You ordered her and Uraume nodded without any objections.

A short while later, you returned with a dead man for Akaza. You tossed the corpse to him, "I managed to get this man only. It's nothing much, but it will be enough for you to hold yourself until sunset." Akaza nodded in understanding and approached the corpse.

"Arigatō."

You heard him mumbled, but you didn't reply to him and just sat there because you were bored out of your mind.

After the pink haired demon finished his food, he cleaned himself and sat awkwardly, feeling your piercing gaze at him. "That rainbow eyed freak said that you don't eat women, mind telling me why?" You spoke up, breaking the silence between you both. Akaza stared at you for a moment, "I... actually don't know. It's just... something telling me not to do so." He explained, a bit hesitant to tell you.

You chuckled which made Akaza blush, "So I take it you respect women." Your statement made the demon blush more and scratch the back of his head, "Y-You can say that."

Now you knew something about Akaza... He's very nervous when he is alone with a woman.
.

.

.

.

.

It was now night time, Akaza took Kyojuro and returned to the Infinity Fortress. You weren't tired at all, so you decided to visit somewhere else. You left Uraume asleep and went out for a walk.

The place looked a bit modern, but not THAT modern like Yuji's timeline. The place was so crowded, but since you were in a good mood, you decided to let everything pass. You could see different types of stalls and shops around the area, but you didn't care about them.

You jumped up on one of the rooftops and sat there, gazing at the stars. Sometimes you really want to have some lone time with yourself, to think over your decisions and future plans. That time you spend in Yuji's body was enough to make you realize some mistakes you did in the past. Mistakes if you didn't commit, you would be free and didn't get sealed.

As you were deep in thought, one of your lower eyes noticed the familiar expensive suit and hat. You quickly looked down and saw that it was actually Muzan with a human woman and child. You saw them standing by a stall that sells food. It was near an alleyway, so you took an advantage of this and quickly hid in that alleyway to listen to them.

"What would you like to eat?" You heard Muzan speak up with way different voice tone that he didn't even use with you.

"Daddy, let's get some dangos!" The child exclaimed with glee.

You're eyes widened, this child was a human for sure and she called him daddy. You felt your blood boil with anger, and here he told you that he despise human beings. He got a human family!

"My dear, you're spoiling her a lot." You heard the woman say which made Muzan chuckle, "It's alright, I have only one daughter to spoil." Your fists clenched after you heard him say that.

"Kibutsuji Muzan... I will show you." You thought, disappearing from the sight and returning to your home. Now this coward of a demon will face the wrath of Ryoumen Y/N.

 Now this coward of a demon will face the wrath of Ryoumen Y/N