𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

Name:- Ryoumen Y/N.

Age:- 1000+ Years old.

Gender:- Female.

Species:- Cursed Spirit.

Height:- [Your hight].

Hair:- Short and pink with black undercut.

Eye color:- Bright red.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:-Y/N is selfish, cold-hearted, immoral, and exceptionally sadistic

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N is selfish, cold-hearted, immoral, and exceptionally sadistic. Due to her immense power, she rarely cares about the consequences of her actions. Y/N is aware of her immense power and is quite arrogant about it. For this reason, she is highly dismissive of her opponents and rarely takes them seriously. Y/N is highly intelligent and manipulative. She has also displayed the ability to acknowledge and praise her opponents.

ABILITIES AND POWERS:-

•Overall Skill Level:- Y/N is a special grade cursed spirit. As the most powerful cursed spirit in the entire series, Y/N possesses vast amounts of cursed energy. Y/N's presence was felt throughout Shibuya once she was awakened. Her cursed energy is similar to Satoru Gojo in its immensity, but different in its overwhelmingly evil nature. She soon went on to overwhelm and defeat Jogo, the most powerful cursed spirit in Mahito's group. Even Gojo acknowledged Y/N's strength, stating that fighting her would be tough. In every single appearance, Y/N has proved that she is by far the strongest cursed spirit ever. She seriously injured Mahito when angered, defeated Jogo without much trouble, defeated Mahoraga, something no user of the Ten Shadows Technique and even a member of the Gojo Family with the Six Eyes had done. Her strength is so great that Mahito and Jogo were convinced that Y/N's revival could ensure their success. Y/N's strength is only rivaled by other special grades like Yuta Okkotsu and Satoru Gojo.

•Master Hand-to Hand Combar:- Y/N is an extremely skilled and powerful close-quarters fighter. She is shown overwhelming Megumi with powerful physical strikes alone. Y/N can unite her cursed technique and her hand-to-hand prowess, making her an extremely difficult opponent to overwhelm in battle.

Immense Strength:- In her first appearance Y/N has shown to possess tremendous physical strength despite being in an incomplete state. She could easily defeat a very large cursed spirit with just a simple swipe, and during her fight against Gojo she was able to punch the roof of the school so hard it causes the building to rupture and crack. She easily overpowered the likes of a finger bearer, a special-grade curse. When gambling Yuji's life against Megumi, Y/N managed to fling the sorcerer through several building floors without effort and she easily overpowered and destroyed Megumi's shikigami. She even punched Megumi so hard, the raindrops in that area dispersed. With fifteen of her fingers, Y/N punched Jogo through buildings and even destroyed the latter's jaw. Her blows had considerable effect on Mahoraga.

Immense Speed:- Y/N has shown to move at incredible speed, such that her opponent didn't even register Y/N's movement at first. She was able to continuously dodge Jogo's attacks and keep up with Mahoraga in their fight. With three fingers, she caught a finger bearer off-guard and beat him into the ground. Y/N was even able to appear in the middle of Atsuya Kusakabe and Panda, both capable sorcerers, with the former being a Grade1 sorcerer.

Immense Reflexes:- Y/N can easily counter any opponent and is fast enough for her opponent to not even realize that their limb has been cut off. She consistently dodged Mahoraga's blows and countered during their fight. She was quickly able to put Mahoraga down for good before he had finished regenerating. She was able to dodge Jogo's Maximum: Meteor.

Immense Durability:- Even in Yuji's body, Y/N can use cursed energy to bolster her host's resilience. Y/N was punched through five buildings and shown to be completely fine.

Great Tactical Intellect:- Y/N is an incredibly intelligent cursed spirit. She has fully grasped the nature of cursed techniques, and cursed and reverse cursed energy as a whole. Due to that, she is able to quickly deduce the inner workings of cursed techniques after only seeing them once or twice and creating suitable foils to such techniques. She did this against Mahoraga in their fight, and was able to defeat the shikigami after gaining an understanding of it's technique.

Metamorphosis:- Y/N can create new eyes and mouths on her host, allowing her to see and speak without controlling the body of the host. For example, she made a single eye and fanged mouth on Yuji's left cheek to belittle and taunt him.

JUJUTSU:-

•Immense Cursed Energy:- Y/N possesses immense levels of cursed energy due to her innate power, cementing her title as the Queen of Curses. She was able to continuously use her techniques throughout her battles without exhausting himself in the slightest. She has skillful control over her cursed energy, being able to use Domain Expansion and Reverse Cursed Techniques. The only other person who uses both is Satoru Gojo. Her amount of cursed energy far surpasses other special grades cursed spirits.

Dismantle:- Y/N's default slashing attack. It is normally used for inanimate objects, however it can be used against cursed spirits to great effectiveness.

Cleave:- A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Unnamed Fire Ability:- Y/N can create and manipulate flames for long-range attacks. These abilities exceed Jogo's, an unregistered special-grade curse whose defining trait involves extremely destructive pyrokinetic powers.

Malevolent Shrine:- Y/N's Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a unique trait; it doesn't create a separate space using a barrier. A binding vow is formed by allowing an escape route, which vastly increases the guaranteed hit's effective area with a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters.