𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

"Ugh! How was I defeated in the past?! Those sorcerers are hella weak!"

You exclaimed, kicking one of the jujutsu sorcerers who was whining from the pain. Many of them laid there, some alive and some dead. They weren't that strong to hold on just to make a single scratch on your face.

Uraume sweatdropped as she sighed, seeing that you were still the same sadistic woman as always. Yes you take things easy and act lazy or childish sometimes, but when it gets serious, you become a really dangerous being. Therefore, the only one who can tolerate your mood swings and personality changes was Uraume.

You yawned and walked past the said woman, "Come on, Uraume. I'm getting hungry." You said as you crossed your arms in your kimono. Suddenly, you felt the ground shift beneath you as a shoji door opened, "What the-...?!" Before you can finish your sentence, you fell down into where this door taking you.

"Y/N sama!" Uraume called and jumped after you.

You eventually landed down on your feet, followed shortly by Uraume. You looked around and found yourself in the Infinity Fortress. You grumbled and threw your arms up, "Oh come on! Why am I here?!" You exclaimed, crossing your arms in annoyance.

You eyes spotted someone on a platform, staring down at you. You squinted your eyes and saw that it was a woman with black hair and bright red eyes, you could've sworn that she looked a lot like Muzan, "Dose he have a twin sister or something?" You thought, but shook it off as you glared up at the woman. The woman appeared on your platform as you kept your glare, "Who the hell are you?"

It seems the woman was taken aback since she looked at you with slight shock, "I'm surprised you didn't recognize me." You raised an eyebrow as you listened at her familiar manly voice.

"Straight to the point."

"I'm Muzan."

You choked on your breath as you looked at the supposed to be Muzan, "Oh wow, so you're genderless or something?" You said almost mockingly. Veins appeared on Muzan's forehead as he tried to control his anger, "No, it's just one of my forms." He told you while you just rolled your eyes.

"Tsk, whatever. What do you want?"

"I considered what you told me."

You tilted your head in confusion as you didn't remember what you told him, "I talked with the Upper Moons and told them if they encountered a Hashira to bring them here alive, I will turn them to demons." You sighed and put your hands on your hips, "You brought me here only to tell me this?" You said as looked at him suspiciously.

"Actually, the Upper Moons want to spend time with you."

"What?"

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

Uraume stood in front of you in protective manner as she glared at the six demons in front of her.

"Hello Y/N chan~" Doma sang as he waved at you.

You just rolled your eyes and ignored him, focusing on Uraume's sudden protective behavior. Even thought she was a human, Uraume sure gave them the most intimating and sharpest glare she could that made them a bit cautious to talk to you. Daki was the very first one to approach you, "Come on Y/N san, we just want to have some time with you." She said, only to receive a deadly glare from the white haired woman.

"You will not approach Y/N sama. I have been with her for long now and it's my duty to protect her from beings like you." Uraume stated with venomous words.

You sighed as you blushed slightly in embarrassment, "Uraume, I can protect myself." You muttered as you facepalmed. She was still the very overprotective servant you had.

It took long to convince Uraume that you will be alright. You told Nakime to teleport Uraume to a kitchen since you were hungry.

Right now, you were with Daki as she tried to have some girly time with you. "Y/N san, why do you have a very short hair? You would be very pretty with a long one." She whined while you have an irk mark on your forehead, "Are you kidding me?! I don't like it falling on my face or brushing it everyday. Short hair is better." You complained, earning an eye roll for Daki.

"Alright then, makeup time!"

She excitedly said as she grabbed a few things for your makeup. You groaned as you didn't really like to wear makeup at all.

"This will be hell."

T I M E    S K I P:-
You sat crossed legged as your arms were folded over your chest, your eye brow was twisting as an irk mark could be seen over your head. The demons felt the thick tension you have created, you were pretty mad and embarrassed.

"Y/N chan, you look really beautiful with the makeup on~" Doma complimented, covering his smile behind his golden fan. You grumbled even more as you glared at him, "If you don't shut up, I will chop off that head of yours!" You warned, but it seems your threat fell upon deaf ears as the rainbow eyed demon chuckled at you.

Kokushibou gave you a handkerchief and said, "You can use it to remove this face painting." You didn't waste time and snatched the piece of cloth to remove the makeup. Daki pouted as she saw you remove her masterpiece from your face, "I worked so hard on this, Y/N san." You gave her a glare, "Be thankful I let you put it on my face!" You scolded her.

Daki just scoffed and crossed her arms, "Let it pass or else she might slice you to pieces like how Muzan sama said." Gyokko whispered to the white haired woman, making sure you didn't hear him.

"Finally! I took that evil paint off my face!" You exclaimed, looking down at the handkerchief and the amount of makeup you removed, "What the hell? Just how much did you put on my face?"

"The needed to be pretty?" Daki said, almost questioning her statement.

"DO YOU MEAN I'M UGLY?!"

The Upper Moons flinched at your loud voice. Trigger warning everyone, don't say that the queen of curses is ugly or you will die.

 Trigger warning everyone, don't say that the queen of curses is ugly or you will die