𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

Ryoumen Y/N...

We have been together now for long time and both of us know that you don't belong here. Why don't we bring back the old times? Let's fight and if you win, I will return to the future alone. But if I win, you will come with me. I believe it's a fair deal, you will know where am I through my curse energy.

I will be waiting.
-Itadori Yuji.

You growled in anger as you teared the paper into small pieces. He dared to challenge you as if you're someone weaker than him. You remembered that time when you offered to revive him if he won the fight and now he's doing the same to you.

"Itadori... You surely have death wish." You mumbled then sighed, "Uraume!" You called the woman and she shortly appeared in your room, "Yes, Y/N sama." She monotonously said, bowing in front of you. You squinted your red eyes at her, "Take the brats with you and go to Muzan, tell him that it's time." You demanded and she nodded her head, knowing exactly what you were planning.

"I will."

You kept on staring at her, "You know what to do if things got out of hand, right?"

"I do, Y/N sama. Do not be concerned, you can count on me."

A sigh left your lips again, "You're dismissed." With that, she stood up and took her leave. You stood alone in your room, pondering your decisions and actions. You knew it might be a trap, but you were prepared for something like this. Even if you were taken to the future, you know eventually you will win. A dry chuckle emitted from you, "My time here is coming to an end, but I will not go down easily." You told no one in particular and started to leave the room.

It's time for the final battle.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

The trip to find Yuji didn't talk long, he was actually close by. You found yourself in an open area with trees surrounding it, suitable for battles. However, that wasn't the main thing.

Yuji's energy has completely vanished after your arrival.

You chuckled and shook you head, "Come on kozo, didn't you want to fight me? Or... are you leaving this to your weaklings of friends?" That's right, you could feel multiple presences around you hidden with the trees. Everything was quiet, nothing can be heard other then the sounds of the gentle wind. It was almost night which means that you will have to wait until backups come.

Suddenly, a figure was just above you, ready to strike you once they land. You tsk-ed, "Amateur." Mumbling this, you jumped away before the person hit you with what you assumed was a sword. You gracefully landed down and saw your attacker, "Oh, I thought I would be fighting Yuji." You stated as you kept your eyes on the white haired man with many scars on his face. You could see that he was furious, "Shut up demon, your life comes to an end this instant!" He exclaimed as he pointed his sword at you.

"Correction, I'm a cursed spirit."

You could feel some else approaching so you moved away just in time before the big sword could hit you. You saw that it was another man with white hair, but he was taller then the first one. You quickly grabbed his wrist and threw him toward the other man who jumped away, "So it is a trap, how I suspected that." You said, unamused by their plan.

"Ara ara, the curse is smarter than we thought." A girl with dark purple hair came out of her hiding spot, standing beside her comrades, "But not smart enough." As she said that, you felt something hit your stomach and strongly threw you to one of the tree. You took a glance at what hit you and saw that it was a spiky flail attached to a chain, "You have harmed so many poor souls, it's unfortunate that you must die as will." A very muscular and tall man approached as tears rolled down his face.

You grabbed the spiky ball and threw it at him, but he avoided it. You growled and stood up, seeing the blood through your white kimono. The weapon managed to injure you, but it was nothing. You chuckled darkly as you saw all of the hashiras were present, "Amazing! That's what I want, a fight to remember! Once I kill you all I will find that Itadori brat and kill him!" You maniacally said as you removed away your kimono and scarf, leaving you with a black cloth covering your chest (Like that demon that fought Tanjiro with the temari balls.) and your dark tight pants. They got a very good view at the mark all around your body and the injury in your stomach that you were unfazed by.

"Now come on demon hunters, show me how you can survive this!" You clapped your hands together, creating fire in between your palms then formed a flame arrow, "Die." With that, you released the arrow toward them. However, they all moved away in time, making the fire hit the tree and make huge destruction, but got slightly hurt. Mitsuri appeared right in front you and used her wipe like sword to attack, but you dodged it with ease, "Stay still!" She exclaimed and you smirked, "Sure thing princess." You got a hold of the sword and punched her in her abdomen.

Obanai couldn't stand seeing Mitsuri get hurt by you, so he jumped to rescue, "I will kill you you bitch!" He said, swinging his sword at you, "I don't think so." You disappeared suddenly and appeared right behind him, kicking his back strongly.

"Come on, aren't you all going to kill me! Show me how! Fight harder!"

As you were encouraging them to continue, you saw a figure about to land down on you. Thus you moved away again. This time it was a little boy with a very long black hair. He didn't stop there and continued to attack while you avoided him. Another one joined, it was the male similar to Megumi. They both weren't attacking you in the same time, they were taking turns. All you did was just dodge as you felt yourself move in a straight line backwards.

"Now!" Giyuu called.

It was too late for you to understand what was happening. Ropes suddenly wrapped around you tightly and you suddenly started to feel weak... Those ropes had something around them...

Talismans... and powerful ones. They must have contacted the sorcerers.

You felt the energy leave you. You growled as you saw the hashiras approached you, "I take back what I said, you're not one bit smart." Shinobu giggled as she unsheathed her sword just in case if something happened. "That kid was indeed of a big help." Uzui stated as he smirked at you.

"Those things won't stop me!" You stated as you tried to free yourself, but you failed miserably. "You can't do this, the talismans are way to powerful than you think." Giyuu calmly told you, irritating you more.

It was all because of Yuji... If he wasn't here, you could have already killed them all. Now, you have to wait for help which you hated to do.

 Now, you have to wait for help which you hated to do