Chapter 13

That night you went back to the house alone forgetting the feeling but once you stepped into the house you felt it. It made  you feel so bad you instantly stepped out of the house falling to the ground. What was going on. Carlos was walking by cause he was going back to Casita but noticed you were almost paralyzed on the floor outside. He went to your side and Camilo followed. Seeming confused. "Hey Y/n you good?" Carlos asked placing a hand on ur shoulder. "Hm? Oh uh.." you looked back into the house. "Do you think you could stay the night again?" You asked looking back at Carlos. Carlos then looked at Camilo which he nodded and Carlos looked back at you. "Sure." He said helping you up. "Well I'll get going then. I'll see you tomorrow Carlos!" Camilo said leaving walking to Casita. You and Carlos walked inside and you didn't feel that feeling anymore. You and Carlos went to bed and slept just fine.

You woke up early in the morning remembering you had to do something so you got up and got ready and left Carlos home alone. You needed to get that stupid girl arrested from attempt of kidnapping,kidnapping and abuse or violence then you could get Carlos and you a restraining order!

You walked over to the police station and turned the girl in and just s few minutes later the girl was in handcuffs. "Serves her right." You said under your breath. You then turned to the police officer. "Can me and Carlos get a restraining order against her as well?" You asked. "Sure. I need first name and last name for both of you." The cop said and you gave it to him.
Carlos Madrigal
Y/n L/n (Your name and last name)

"Okay have a nice day" The cop said shooing you off and you left. Right as you left you bumped into Carlos and he looked a lot more worried then usual. "Are you ok Carlos?" You said brushing his cheek. "There is something wrong with your house!" He yelled. "Ok calm down. I know." Carlos looked at you confused. "Then why don't you do something??" Carlos asked sounding kinda annoyed. "I don't know what to do! It's just a bad feeling. It's just..we prob just feel off. I'm sure it's nothing" you said not sounding so sure. "We need to get someone to check it out." Carlos said grabbing your arm and dragging you back to the house. "We can most likely get some psychic to check it out. I know one in town." Carlos said as you both walked towards the house. "Also the house has started smelling weird." You looked at him weirdly as you both entered the house. You noticed the smell right away and the mold growing on the walls. "Ew!" You said covering your mouth and nose.

Once's the psychic got there the women asked to be left alone in the house for a minute or so. Carlos and you stepped out of the house nervous. Carlos held you close by the waist and you held your arms to your chest. Then the women came out.

"Man in the walls." She said looking at you with worried eyes. "Excuse me?" You said not believing what you just heard. "Man in the walls" The women said again before walking off so you and Carlos couldn't ask anymore questions. You turned to Carlos to see he was just as confused as you. "What do you think she meant?" You asked. Carlos looked you. "It's probably nothing Hermosa." Carlos said kissing you and walking you inside. "We really should keep the windows open this smell is terrible!" You said starting to open all the windows you could. "Yeah." Carlos said looking into the mirror. He looked at for a good few minutes before looking away at you which was in the hall way touching some of the mold. It made you wanna gag.

"Well I'm gonna get someone to fix this mold problem. It's crazy cause I've never seen the house like this before." You said getting up and heading to the door. "I'll come with you." Carlos said following close behind. "Okay." You said closing the door and walking off to the place to get the problem solved.

-At the store-

"We have a opening tomorrow around 10 am" the man said looking so bored it made you bored. "TOMORROW??" You said in shock. "Yep." The man said looking up at you and Carlos. "Ok fine. How much?" You asked your mouth dropped hearing the price. "150$" the man said. "WHAT?!" You yelled covering your mouth after. You looked at Carlos and his eyes were wide. You sighed. "Okay. I'll pay for it. Carlos?" You said making Carlos look at you. "Yes Hermosa?" Carlos said "Can you go home and go into my room I have s stash of money under my bed." Carlos looked at you like you were crazy but he did it anyway leaving you at the store to wait.

-When Carlos got back-

Carlos handed you 150 and you handed it to the guy. "Okay see you tomorrow at 10am" You and Carlos then left going back home. The smell was still bad but not as bad as before.