Chapter 4

Camilo cried. Where were you? Then Carlos popped out of the mirror surprising Camilo. "Don't worry bro she's fine with me. You should just forget her. She's forgotten you" Carlos said as harsh as possible you couldn't say anything cause you were asleep. Camilo cried even more not understanding why Carlos would ever do this to him and Y/n. "Why did you take her?!" He said threw tears. "Because....you don't deserve her I do" and without another word Carlos went back into the Mirror and Camilo just watched still crying.

You woke up the next day feeling a lot more happier then before. Maybe it was because Carlos said you could go back now! With him of course...you weren't allowed to leave his side ever. Which kinda made him seem crazy but I mean it's better to be safe then sorry.

You shook Carlos awake which kinda annoyed him. "Ugh. Can you not" He said sitting up. "ITS TIME TO GO BACK!!" You yelled in excitement. "Oh yeah right.." Carlos said getting dressed and ready to leave. "Carlos your hair..." you said grabbing a brush and softly combing threw his hair. "Thanks Hermosa." He said before hoping out of the mirror with you. "Yay!!" You yelled quickly running to find Camilo. You found him but he was....kissing another girl? You stood there in shock as Carlos came up behind you. "You should have forgotten him Y/n...he forgot you." He said looking at Camilo mad. Carlos picked you up and walked you downstairs past Camilo which he seemed to notice you. "Carlos?....Y/N?!" He yelled quickly dropping the girl he was with. "Y/n your back!" Camilo said running up to you guys.

"Yeah but we're gonna go back most likely!" Carlos said not wanting to deal with Camilo. "No! Please stay for dinner!!"Camilo said. Carlos looked at you for a answer. "Sure." You said Carlos looked betrayed. Then Camilo skipped off happily with his little girlfriend. "Why would you do that?!" Carlos said setting you down. "Because listen...we can make Camilo feel jealous. Wouldn't you love that?" You said giving Carlos a small smirk. "I mean yeah..? But how would we" you cut Carlos off with a kiss. "We just need to sit next to each other and be really lovey dovey. Okay?" You said looking at Carlos with puppy dog eyes. "Pweaseeeeee" you said sounding like a child. "Fine. I can't tell you no...your to cute..." Carlos said looking away in embarrassment "Ooooo someone's blushing!!!" You said teasing him which made him cover his face."uhhh no I'm not!!" He said even more embarrassed. "It's fine Amor." You said dragging him outside.

The day went by quickly and it was dinner time. You and Carlos sat beside each other while Camilo and his girl sat in front of you two.

This girl Camilo was "dating" kept looking at Carlos which made you also look at Carlos. He seemed so uncomfortable with the girl so you tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes Hermosa?" Carlos said but all you replied with was a simple kiss on the lips. Once you two stopped kissing you looked over and Camilo and the girl and they were both in shock. You gave Carlos a evil grin. Which he noticed and grinned back.