Chapter 6

Carlos set you down on the blankets and pillows and checked your leg. It in deed was broken. "Damn Hermosa...She got you good...How??" He asked while grabbing bandages to fix the broken bone. "I was more worried about you and Camilo then she just jumped me." You said kinda ashamed. Carlos placed a hand on your cheek since he finished wrapping your leg up. "Well you don't need to worry about me Hermosa. You might need to worry for Camilo though..." He laughed which made you smiled. "Hey Carlos..." you said "Yes Hermosa?"  Carlos replied. "What happens if we are trapped in here forever? What happens if one of us goes back but the other can't?! What happens if" Carlos cut you off kissing you. "Hermosa. Your worrying to much. None of that will happen." He said giving you another kiss. "Okay...if you say so..." Then something unexpected happened.

Camilo came into the mirror. "AHHHH!" You screamed and Carlos held you close. "Y/n please come back. Leave Carlos and come with me." Camilo said putting a hand out. You looked at Carlos. "I don't know Camilo...I can stay with you for a day...but I wanna stay with Carlos.." Camilo's eyes gleamed. "Come on let's go." Camilo said. "I'll bring her to you. I just need to talk to her for a minute." Carlos said which made Camilo go and wait outside of the mirror. "Y/n!! Are you crazy?! You know he has a girlfriend he's probably trying to use you! I'll keep you safe if you stay with me." Carlos said looking at you with worried eyes. "Carlos...It's only one day! I'll be back before you know it! Promise!" You said which reassured Carlos. "Ok...seal it with a kiss?" Carlos said and you kissed him. "I promise." You said making Carlos pick you up and take you out of the mirror. Camilo was waiting. Carlos gave you to Camilo. "You better be careful with her." He said pointing at your leg. "Her leg is indeed broken." He said. "Okay Carlos. She will stay in my room." Camilo said walking off with you and you waved goodbye to Carlos. Camilo took you to his room and set you on the bed. "That girl really got you didn't she..." Camilo said feeling ashamed. "Yes." You said. You were still thinking about Carlos and just wanted to get back to him.

Carlos didn't go back into the mirror. He wanted to stand guard to make sure Camilo didn't hurt you at all. He waited and listened. "I'm gonna go to sleep." You said "Okay" Camilo replied and you drifted off to sleep in Camilo's bed like old times.

While you were asleep Camilo grabbed a sharp object and went to the mirror and broke it. Carlos watched in pure terror. He needed to tell you but how? You were most likely gonna be with Camilo all day...he needed to catch you alone.