Chapter 2

You heard your name being yelled. It was Camilo. You shot up seeing Carlos dragging Camilo out of the room. "HEY STOP!!" You yelled trying to grab a hold of Carlos. But it was to late.
You shoot up.
Sigh
It was just a dream...you looked to your side to see Camilo still there. You got closer to Camilo as to protect him and fell back asleep.

You woke up the next morning still scared from the dream. You noticed Camilo had woken up and you quickly gave him a kiss. "I'm so grateful your ok.." You said quietly. "Huh???" Camilo said since he didn't hear you. "Oh uh..." You said trying to ignore the fact you said that. "Geez Y/n your burning up a lot more then usual." Camilo said putting his cold hand on your face. You did feel very warm and it made you feel sick. "Maybe I should go so you can rest..." Camilo said getting up. "NO!" You yelled trying to stop him which you did. "Are you ok y/n? Your acting different..." Camilo said taking a seat next to you again.

"I just had a dream that's all..." You said starting to close your eyes out of tiredness. "I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep..?" Camilo said wrapping his arms around you. "No I did...I just...I don't know..." you said. That was the last thing you remember before you fell asleep in Camilo's arms.

When you woke up it seemed later and Camilo was gone. "Camilo?" You said sitting up. No response. "CAMILO?" You said louder. Still no response. You started to panic running all around the house. You made it to the bathroom door knocking. "Camilo?" You yelled. "Yes Y/n?" Camilo yelled back. "Oh ok good your in there." You said "After I'm done going to the bathroom I'm going to the store to get some food for us!" Camilo said "okay." You replied and within s few minutes Camilo was gone and you were all alone until you heard a knock at the door. Who could that be?

You went and opened the door seeing Carlos standing in front of you. "Hello Hermosa." He said giving you a grin. "Hi." You said quickly. "Are you alone right now?" Your heart dropped to your stomach. Why would he ask that? "Um...yeah...Camilo went to the store." You said looking at him suspiciously. "Good." He said pushing threw the door trying to grab you. "HEY." You said quickly dashing to your room shutting and putting your body up against the door to hold it shut.

"Y/N YOU BETTER LET ME IN THERE." Carlos yelled you tried not to respond.
"Y/N! PLEASE LET ME IN I WONT HURT YOU HERMOSA." Carlos said banging on the door.
"Carlos stop! Please" you begged which only made him hit harder.
"If you don't open the door in the next 3 seconds I'll break it down." He threatened.
"No you won't" you said. "Bet." He then started counting.
1....
2...
3...

"THATS IT IM COMING IN." Carlos yelled and without another word he busted the door down grabbing you and pushing you against the wall.

"Hermosa...I don't understand why you hate me so much...I love you so much.." He said almost sounding like a psycho. "Leave me alone Carlos. I'm with Camilo for a reason." You said trying to push him off you. "Oh but Y/n...he doesn't have to know.." You looked at Carlos. He wasn't playing at all he was in all seriousness. "No Carlos. I don't know what you were thinking but I'm Camilo's and that's that." You said trying to push him off but this time he was to heavy. He was trying his hardest to keep you in his grip. "CAMI-" You tried to yell for help from Camilo but Carlos just blocked your mouth.

"No Hermosa. Your gonna be all mine."