Chapter 14

You and Camilo decided to go to bed since it was getting late. Carlos adjusted himself next to you and held you tight. You couldn't sleep cause you kept thinking of what that women said. Man in the wall. You felt that you had to go to the bathroom so you got out of Carlos grip and went to the bathroom and did your business. You looked into the mirror for a split Secound and saw a face that wasn't yours staring at you. You screamed backing away from the bathroom. You turned the light off shutting the door. Carlos came running and bumped into you. "WHATS WRONG Y/N?!" Carlos yelled in worry you stuffed your face into Carlos chest. "There's...there's something in the mirror!" You said in a loud but quite voice. "What?!" Carlos said not believing a word you just said. "Somethings in the mirror!" You said again almost crying. Your heart was racing bad. Carlos looked at you and hugged you. "It's ok Y/n. Your probably just tired. Let's get you to bed." Carlos said getting you to walk back to the room. Carlos laid you down and got in bed next to you. Carlos pulled you in close and his body warmth got you to sleep. Carlos kissed your head and fell asleep.

(Short chapter sorry :( Also idea from Are you scared?)