Chapter 8

You woke up in the middle of the night. Camilo was at your side sleeping. You got up and went to the bathroom limping since you couldn't really walk well with the bandages. You went to the bathroom and came out noticing something glowing in the corner of your eye. Before you went back to the room you went to check it out. It was...the mirror..smashed in bits. "No.." you said grabbing the mirror off the wall and trying to put the pieces of the mirror back together. Grabbing a piece you cut your hand. "Ow!" You said wincing in pain. You looked at your hand. Blood was dripping down your hand. "Carlos..." you said about to cry. "Hermosa?" A voice said. You turned around seeing Carlos leaning up against the wall. You ran up to him hugging him. "Carlos!" You said in tears of joy. "Hey your hands bleeding don't touch me" He said in a teasing way. "Sorry Mr. perfect" You said teasing back.

"Y/n we should just go back to your place. Camilo was trying to keep you from me." He said grabbing your hand to look at the cut. "I'm gonna need to stay hidden so I'll just stay at your place." Carlos said looking out to make sure Camilo or anyone at that matter was watching. "Hmm ok.." You said  "That cut is pretty deep. Before I go I can bandage you up."  Carlos said lighting grabbing your arm not to hurt your cut. "Oh sure!" You said and he took you back to the bathroom bandaging your hand. Then there was a knock at the door. "Y/n?" It was Camilo you panicked. "Uh yeah????" You said "You've been in there awhile. Can I come in?" You looked at Carlos. "Oh yeah! Uh give me a minute." You said looking at Carlos "you can shape shift right?" You asked Camilo in a whisper. "Yeah???" He whispered back. "Shape shift into Mirabel" You said "Okay?" He said shape shifting into Mirabel. You went and unlocked the door. "Mirabel" grabbed your hand acting like she was putting bandages on. "Mirabel was just helping me out bandages on my cut!" You said Camilo looked confused "How did you cut your hand?" He asked. "Ummmm I fell off the bed and ended up cutting my hand." You said looking at "Mirabel" Nervously "yep!" Carlos replied sounding like Mirabel. Then the real Mirabel walked past looking at you and the other Mirabel. You looked at her and mouthed the words "No." she looked at Camilo and mouthed the words "OOOOH" then gave a thumbs up and left. "Okay well be quick." Camilo said leaving the bathroom shutting the door. You and Carlos sighed.

Carlos then shape shifted back to himself. "Well I'm gonna go Hermosa. I'll catch you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yep! At my place. I'll stop by" You said and you and Carlos left the bathroom going spectate ways. You went back to Camilo's room and laid next to him falling asleep.