Chapter 9

(Screenshot from Tik tok credits to artist!!!)

You woke up the next morning going down stairs still with a limp. You saw Julieta Perfect! You went over to her "Hey Julieta do you think you could make me something to heal my leg and my cut?" Julieta looked after your leg and hand. "Oh of course I can!" Julieta went over and began to cook. "It was nice having you over for dinner!" She said putting the food into the oven. "Oh yeah..." you said thinking of that night. That one girl made your blood boil. Ugh you really wanted to find her and beat her up again. Kinda like a rematch.

The oven went off and Julieta got the food out and gave you it. "Here you go darling" She said and you ate it instantly making all the pain and wounds go away. "Okay thank you I'm gonna go to my place now." You said leaving. "Bye Darling!" Julieta said. You quickly rushed to your house and knocked on the door before entering so if Carlos was doing anything he would be read.

"Carlos!!" You said walking into the house. You heard the shower going so you went and knocked on the door. "Carlos?" You said "YEAH?" A voice like yours yelled. Was it shape shifted as you..."Uh can I come in???"you asked debating if you would go in or not. "Uh sure" Carlos said still in your voice.  You went into the bathroom worried on what you would see. "Carlos are you being me?" You asked sitting on the toilet. Carlos then poked his head out as you before he went back to himself. "I mean yeah? I didn't know if any of your friends or your parents would come by"  Carlos turned the water off and you blocked your eyes. You didn't need to see any of Carlos privates. No sir!

After a few seconds Carlos lifted your head up and you freaked. "CARLOS!!" You yelled. "Hermosa it's fine just open your eyes" Carlos said holding your face you trusted him so you did but HE WASNT WEARING A SHIRT?! "CARLOS!!" You yelled covering your face. "What Hermosa? You don't wanna see my handsomeness?" he said teasing you. "I...no it's just!" You finally moved your hands away from your face seeing Carlos with only his pants on and his chest was exposed. You wanted to touch his chest just to see what it felt like but you just stared into his eyes. He was hovering above you so you couldn't really move. He looked at you smirking. You couldn't tell if you were a blushing mess yet but Carlos Seemed to be blushing a bit himself. Then a knock at the door interrupted you two. "I'll get it" Carlos said grabbing us poncho (idk what it's called exactly) and put it on over his chest. He went over to the door and opened it WITHOUT shape shifting which was a terrible idea because the person at the door was...Camilo.

(Strong language)

Fuck. Carlos thought and Camilo looked at him with a what the fuck are you doing here look. "Where's Y/n." Camilo said quickly which you heard and quickly came running to see what was going on. Carlos and Camilo were both looking at each other with a death stare. You could feel the tension and it made you hella uncomfortable. "Can you two not?!" You said breaking their stares which turned to you.

"What! I don't think you should be seeing Carlos! I didn't even know he was here and to add! He doesn't have a shirt on." Camilo said acting over protective. "Why are you being so protective we aren't dating anymore." You said which made Camilo looked so shock "What?" He said "I was gone for 2 years and so was Carlos and you moved on and so did I." You said trying to sound as nice and rude as possible. "Who are you dating?!" He asked wanting to know. "Carlos." You said looking over at him. "WHAT?!" But before you could reply the girl showed up beside Camilo. She looked over at Carlos. "hey cutie~" She said with s flirty tone which made your blood boil. "Uh hi..." Carlos said uncomfortable. "You free later? You can ditch this rat and me and you can hang out instead" She winked at Carlos and Camilo looked just as equally disgusted as you. "That's it." You said before you attacked her throwing her to the ground. You punched her and hit her and this time Camilo did nothing. Carlos watched in shock and so did Camilo. Before you knew it the girl was a bloody mess. You would have kept going but Carlos stopped you. "Ok y/n I think that's enough.." He said looking at the girl in sadness but he was also glad she wasn't a problem anymore. "JULIETA!" Camilo yelled picking the girl up and running back to Casita. "We better not see her again cause she won't just be a bloody mess next time." You threatened which made Carlos laugh. "Hermosa it's fine. She won't be coming by anytime soon." Carlos said placing a kiss on your forehead.

Later that night while you were laying in bed next to Carlos which was already asleep you kept hearing a noise and it kept bothering you. It wasn't a normal sound of rain or water dripping it was a very unpleasant sound you had never heard before. You got up and left the room to check for the source of the noise. You got to a window which was open for some reason. "Geez did Carlos open the window and really forget to close it?" You said looking out the window to feel the cold night breeze but before you could stick your head back into the house you were pulled out of the house completely. "CARLOS!" You yelled but it was to late. You were already being dragged away to who knows where.