Five

Damon and Emma were sat talking and Stefan walked in and said
"The mikaelsons are coming"
Emma turned to Damon looking confused.
"The original vampires. The first ever vampires"
Damon said smiling at Emma. Emma kissed Damon on the cheek and then someone barged through the Salvatore's door. Emma, Damon and Stefan ran down the stairs and there were a group of people stood there. One who looked like the oldest was a boy, his hair was brunette and his eyes were a Hazel colour he was around 5'11. The second one looked like he was the second oldest he had curled dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes and he was around 5'11 the same height as the first boy. The third boy had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes but he was taller than the other two he was around 6'1. The last person was a girl she had icy blonde hair with deep blue eyes she was shorter than the others she looked like she was about 5'7 the same height as Emma. Damon and Stefan walked over to them.
"These are the Mikaelsons"
Stefan said turning to Emma.
"Elijah Mikaelson"
The first boy said smiling the second one didn't seem happy but eventually introduced himself
"I'm Klaus. Klaus Mikaelson"
The second boy said. The third one smiled before saying
"I'm kol Mikaelson"
The girl smiled and walked over to Emma and hugged her before saying
"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson"
"I'm Emma"
Emma said with a smile. Elijah, Kol and Rebekah smiled but Klaus just rolled his eyes and left. A few hours later Klaus walked into the Salvatore house and walked over to Emma. He whispered into her ear
"You make me want to murder people."
Then he sat down beside Rebekah. Emma smiled and ignored what Klaus said because she knew that he was a vampire so he murdered people anyway. Rebekah and Emma became good friends.
"I'm having a party tonight well me and Elena are having a party. It's our birthday. You should all come it's going to be here at seven"
Emma said as the mikaelsons left. Emma kissed Damon before she picked up her jacket and went home. It was finally Emma and Elena's eighteen birthday party, everyone turned up even the Mikaelsons.
"Hey Emma"
"Hey, I was gonna..."
Emma turned around, and saw Damon naked. He smirked. Emma turned around again
"You heard me! You knew that I was here."
" Yeah, you should learn to knock. What if I was...indecent?"
Emma turned back around and pulled a few dollar bills out of her purse and smiled at Damon before saying
"If I see anything I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it"
Emma said smiling. Damon put his clothes on and they walked down together to Emma and Elena's party. Emma slipped away from the party and Jeremy followed her. Emma pulled a bottle out of her bag and ate whatever was in it then she went back to the party. Jeremy looked at her and then walked back to Bonnie. Emma smiled at Damon and waved to him before she walked over to Rebekah.
"Bekah!"
Emma said smiling
"Emma!"
Rebekah said as she hugged Emma. Emma smiled at Rebekah's brothers and they smiled back except Klaus who rolled his eyes. Emma walked over to Damon
"I don't feel great I'm going to go lay down"
Emma said looking at Damon. Damon looked at Emma and followed her. Emma laid her head on Damon's chest and she "fell asleep". Damon nudged her but she wouldn't wake up.
"Emma"
Damon said scared. Emma opened her eyes and stood up. She walked down the stairs and went outside. Damon followed her. Emma walked around mystic falls until she found a human. Emma looked at Damon then started feeding. Damon realised Emma had died but who gave her blood? Emma fed on that many people she fainted. Damon picked Emma up and put her into his car and when she finally woke up she was still in the car with Damon in the driver's seat. Emma looked at him then opened the car door and vamp sped home. She went into her room and sat on her bed and she started staring at a picture on the wall. It was of her mom and dad, Elena, Jeremy and Emma. When they went of a camping trip years ago. Emma sat like that for days she had already stashed blood bags under her bed incase she ever turned and she drank them and stared at the picture all of the time. Damon sat beside her and held her hand most of time. The only time he didn't was when he went to feed or when he fell asleep. It had been 3 weeks and Emma finally stood up and she became herself again as if nothing had happened the only difference was she was a vampire now. Damon and Emma went to the Salvatore house and Stefan wasn't there.
"Klaus has taken Stefan who has his humanity off and they're doing I don't know what"
Damon said looking at Emma. Emma smiled a little then she followed Damon. Elena barged through the door and held out a piece of paper
"I know where they are"
Elena said smiling. Damon ran over and hugged her and Emma stood back and smiled a little.
"Oh you're here"
Elena said rolling her eyes. Elena passed the piece of paper to Damon and they sat down together and Emma sat down on floor beside them and thought to herself. Elena looked at Emma who was deep in thought and she smiled before leaning over and kissed Damon. Damon kissed her back but they finished before Emma saw them. Emma stood up kissed Damon's head and left. Emma went to the Mikaelsons house to go talk to Rebekah. Elena and Damon however were making out while Emma wasn't there. Damon smiled at Elena and said
"I've Had So Much Fantasy In My Life, Elena. Enough For One-Hundred Lifetimes. I'd Give It All Up For One Life With You."
Elena smiled and Damon kissed Elena again. Emma and Stefan were unknowingly being cheated on.