v. 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

"Hey

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey." Pope walked into the chateau, taken back by Kie and Skyler laying back on the pull out couch together, Skyler holding her wrist up to show off the bracelets on her wrist. He then looked at the bags. "What happened?"

"My mom snapped, and I got booted." Kie spoke, the two sitting up to look at him.

"Wait, what?" Pope gapped.

"It's not a big deal." she shrugged him off. "I'm just gonna stay here a couple days, hang out with my friends."

"Yeah, i've gotta keep her company while my mom does a deep dive on John B back home." Skyler nodded with a minor hum. "It's actually a common fact that teens need space from their parents, anyways."

"You know, if you need a place to stay, you can always come stay with me." Pope looked at Kie again, double taking to Skyler. "You too, you know."

"Thanks, Pope." she gave a minor snort at his awkwardness.

"Um..yeah, uh, how did things go with you?" Kie cleared her throat as she looked up at him.

Pope sat down. "Well, Pops was upset."

"Upset?" Kie gave an odd look. "After you left his truck in Charleston? What for?"

"Uh, you know, i'm actually trying to figure that out myself." he nodded in return. "I can't really see any reason that would make him upset. But, um, I did ask him about the key, and he said that his grandmother had something like that. So, I went over to great-grandma's place, and uh-"

He stood up, reaching into his pocket and yanking out a key. "-this."

"Woah, that's pretty." Sky leaned in more to look at it. "And vintage. Did you knew most antiques are over one hundred years old? Your great-grandma probably got it from her great-grandma, and so on, and so on."

"Oh my god." Kie took the key in her hand. "Holy shit, Pope!"

"I know, I know, right? I know!" he agreed.

"This is what we need to get the evidence!" Kie shouted, grabbing Skylers shoulders and giving a minor shake.

"I-I-I was right in the room, and it..it came out the ceiling!" Pope yelled in return.

"Like, it fell from heaven?" Skyler gapped.

"No, in the ceiling. Like some wizard shit!" Pope shook his head quickly. "What do you know about wizard shit?"

"The word wizard comes from the word 'wysard', meaning wise man." Skyler nodded before her eyes went wide. "WysARD, HaywARD. Oh my god!"

"Look at it." Pope continued on, taking the key back from Kie and showing a little scribbling along the side.

"Is that writing? What is that?" Kie squinted her eyes to try and see closer.

"Turn the lights off." Pope spoke quickly.