xv. 𝐏𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

After getting Pope, the trio went to the location Pope lead them to

After getting Pope, the trio went to the location Pope lead them to. Sneaking up, they fell next to JJ and John B. "Howdy."

JJ spun around, swinging at then. "Whoa! I was about to stab your eyes out."

"The eye is very close to the brain, so, if you go deep enough, you could not only take her eyes out, but also brain damage her." Skyler spoke with an exhale. "Maybe let's stay away from eye stabbing."

"Oh, that rich coming from you, Miss: I have a gator eye." JJ mocked slightly.

"I only kept it because it saved John B." she defended herself.

"How'd you guys even find us?" JJ shook his head as he looked at the three.

"Geo-located your phone." she said back casually.

"You okay? What happened?" John B looked to Pope in worry.

"Rafe, round three." Pope exhaled.

"You freaking kidding me? Again?" JJ asked in disbelief.

"This was a tie." Pope said honestly. Looking toward the large boat, they eyed the wooden box being lifted into the air. "Is that's the cross?"

"Yup." JJ said back as Sky and Kie looked closer.

"Where's Sarah?" Skyler looked at John B.

"They're holding her hostage." he answered her.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" she gapped in response.

"We have to get on that boat." Kie shook her head.

"First we gotta get past the goon squad." JJ mocked the workers that swarmed the area.

"Okay, let's move." John B said confidently before Pope took off. "Pope, what're you doing?"

"He is always giving me anxiety, I swear." Skyler shook her head with an exhale, Kie slipped her hand into hers.

Pope disappeared, only it didn't take long for his plan to go into mission, a large explosion going off after a gunshot fired. Kie guarded Skyler as an alarm went off, guards running off. "It's working."

"He's a genius." Skyler shook her head. Pope ran back their way.

"Pope, what was that?" John B pulled him to his feet.

"Look. That containers going on the ship. We can get in that way." Pope pointed toward the one closest to them. "Are you with me?"

"You're a genius." John B quoted Skyler. "Facts about genius's?"

"Pythagoras hated beans." she said back, Kie gave an odd look.

"I also hate beans." Pope agreed. "Let's go."

The five hurried toward the container, Pope jumping up on it as JJ gapped. "You think this through?"

"Yes. This is the plan." he said back confidently.