xi. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐞?

"Ah, crap, the tide

"Ah, crap, the tide." Pope huffed as they pulled up to the once small water hole, seeing as though now it has risen and looked like it had been apart of the creek, "Oh, this doesn't look good."

"How deep is that?" Kie questioned, looking past Sky.

"I dunno. The roads gone." John B nodded his head, looking at the water.

"Yeah." JJ spoke from the front, "Tide rose faster then I thought it would. How high are the spark plugs?"

"They're good. We're fine." John B spoke hesitantly.

"No, how high are they?" JJ and Pope said on sync.

"Are they Bosch Platinum Plus spark plugs?" Sky spoke up in questioning.

"What?" John B looked back at her oddly.

"They can preform 25% longer then the previous ones." she said in return with a shrug. "Just saying."

"So, we need rich girl spark plugs, got it." JJ announced as he hit John B's arm, "How high are they?"

"Oh, just above the tail light." the curly haired boy gave a tight lipped smile.

"Okay, so that's, what, three feet?" Pope questioned.

"That's three feet. Yeah." JJ hummed with a odd look.

"That water can't be three feet deep." Kie shook her head.

"Then whats the problem?" John B rose his eyebrows.

"Not a problem. No, we're good. She'll make it." JJ nodded as he leaned back with a clear of his throat.

"Ladies and gentleman, fasten your seat belts. Hold on to something." John B announced. Kie wrapped her arms around Skyler again, the girl ducking her head onto her chest, the tires spinning but the Twinkie stuck in place. It suddenly flew forward, making it out of the mud and through the deep waters.

"Speed is your friend! Speed is your friend, John B!"

"We got it! We got it!" Sarah hollered as they made it to the end, the tires suddenly turning and bringing them into the creek.

"No, no, no, no." John B panicked.

"I think we miscalculated." Pope spoke up as Sarah gave a sarcastic look.

"It's more common then you think to miscalculate!" Skyler spoke up, muffled by Kie's jacket.

"Not the time, Sky!" Pope called back.

"I knew I should have driven." JJ shook his head.

As they climbed out, Pope took a look around, "Okay, maybe we can walk from here."

Kie held her hand out, helping Skyler out.

"What? And leave the Twinkie? The tides coming in." John B said, adjusting his jacket.