The Torture

Duh WARNING Smut
Ty POV
He walked me into a room. it was dark but warm and there was a comfy bed with shackles? Oh shit...
He ripped off my clothes and tossed them in a basket in the corner of my room. He strapped the shackles over my wrists and and ankles.
He then took 10 or 20 needles off a metal table and injected them into my arms, head, legs, and ass.
So many needles but I held in my tears.
He took off his pants revealing his length.
He thrust into me and the pain was real he was just to big and I tore he then used a weird machine and put it around my waist. He put two metal slabs in my holes. This tore me open nearly the size of his head.
I screamed as he put a tube down my mouth and came out the other end. He put himself in me and stayed there and kept thrusting sometimes I would wheeze blood he simply wiped it away.
It's been hours and he's still at it. Then finally he was done he pulled out the metal pants thing. Making myself huge and swollen he then left without his pants.
Finally it was over. Sadly a doctor then came in. He Didn't seem certified he took out the needles with them a lot of blood. I was so weak.
He then took a machine it had a needle in the middle and rubes around the front.
He stuck it in my stomach. I screamed in agony.
I was probably here for a day or two now.
The blood had drained from my body. Using the juices of abusers I had survived through injections and blood transfusions. I also hadn't eaten for this period of time.
When was this torture going to end???