The Save!!!

Sky POV
We finally found where Ty was in a nearby town. We found an add for sex slave with Ty's beaten picture.
"Let's go I really need to get back to Bulgaria. ", said Bodil shyly.
"The it's settled we gotta go NOW!", Tyler said loudly.
"Wait we need a plan.", said Jerome.
So we made a plan Jerome would knock down the door I would hack their cameras and Jerome would rescue him once and for all. The others would take down the guards. Whatever it takes we will get Ty.
So we went to the nearby town. We were soooo ready.
Nobody's POV
Jerome knocked down the door when they got there. Waved in Sky to hack the system. Bodil, Tyler, Mitch, and Awkward knocked down some guards with a rock for some reason.
So they got in.
Jerome POV
"Ty! Where are you brah?", I yelled.
"In here....", said a very weak voice.
I walked into a very enclosed room on a table lay Ty....my......sweet......Ty.
Her hair was literally a rats nest and completely naked. She was also beaten in all types of places some I wouldn't like to mention.
"My gosh I thought I was gonna be here forever!", she whispered.
"I know this was terrible for you Ty."
"Yeah it was I really don't wanna be a girl anymore.", I was a bit surprised but we'd need to get a cure then.
"Okay Ty now let's get you a cure.", I cooed.
"Okay."
I waved down the guys and started looking for a cure.
Eventually we found one stray green bottle filled to the brim with a weird sticky brown liquid. It also had a label saying antidote. Add sperm and tums, for some reason, to mixture to get the cure. Then insert in penis and go into a violent intercourse with the person in need of antidote.
They all then turned to me and stared motioning to Ty.
"I get the drift. I'll do it when I get home."
Ty POV
Ugh more things that are gonna happen this stinks bad. I thought as we drove back to Jeromes house.
When we got there Jerome carried me bridal style to his bed room he laid me down and gently took off my clothes. I felt myself blush as he also removed his pants.
This SUCKS.
Reading my mind he said, "This sucks dude I'm so sorry."