The Time with Sky

Ty POV
I walked too Sky's house that morning to check on Jerome he has been there for a few days and I hoped he was okay.
I knocked in the door. Sky opened it and waved me inside.
When I got inside beer cans were everywhere. There was also a few pizza boxes.
Jerome was on the couch when he looked up his eyes went wide with fear. Why was he so scared of me?
I walked up to him and sat next to him on the couch. He gently turned his head towards me.
"Hi Ty.", he said shyly. I looked at Sky for info on what was going on with him. He came over to me and bent down to my ear.
"Jerome is just nervous.", he whispered. "He is nervous because he is afraid you'll yell at him for what he did when he was drunk."
My eyes widened he was nervous about me? This was a lot to take in.
I put my hand on Jeromes and said, "It's alright Jerome I was drunk too we can still be friends right?"
He smiled shyly and nodded yes.
"I will leave you two I promised Jin I would make a video for you tube with him. Catch you later guys."
I then left to pick up Jin for our video.
Jin POV
I was so pumped to play with Ty he was an awesome guy and is still awesome as a girl. I hope people don't start shipping us because we're alone in a video together ;).
I then heard a car drive up to my front lawn. That must be Ty, I thought.
When I walked outside a big garbage bag went over my head. It was so hard to breathe in there as well
I then felt myself being propelled over a shoulder. By his swing I could tell he was a lot taller than me.
Then I felt myself being buckled into a car.