The Meeting

"OK troops.", sky joked. Instead of laughing everyone glared. Sky shut up after that
  "So why are we here exactly? ", asked Jin
  "Yeah what's this about dood?", said Jerome.
  "I'll show you then.", sky smirked. He then beckoned for Ty to come out.
  Ty's newly found head popped around the corner his hair curled for the day.
  Everyone gaped he was gorgeous. Jerome drooled. Mitch glared at him reminding him that was a lady.
  "Guys, where is Ty? Who is this beautiful...gorgeous.....babe?!", Jerome asked sheepishly. Ty blushed.
  "Guys that is Ty my God!", yelled Sky
  Surprisingly Jerome still drooled everyone scooted a few feet away from Jerome.
  "OK I will now prove he is the rare breed of woman.", joked sky.
  Ty groaned and pulled up his shirt. Jerome 's eyes literally popped out of his skull. Mitch then slowly covered the fluffys
eyes and nodded no. Instead Mitch stared interested in Ty's new gender.
  Jin ended the silence by saying "Dude you got some tits!" Ty winced he wasn't used to his friends staring at him.
  "Ugh guys please stop now!", Sky pulled down Ty's shirt and gestured for questions towards Ty's well being.
  "I got one!", Tyler said in his Janet voice. "How do you like your self sweet pea?" Everyone laughed. Ty ran to his room and shut the door
  Everyone then felt bad no one new how to help and no one knew how to apologize.
                                      Ty's POV
  No one understands. Ty thought.  they think I'm not Ty anymore. I'm just....just...a toy.
  Then Jin knocked on the door. "Hey um Ty? Could I talk too you?"
  "Ugh fine its not like I'm sad or anything!", cried Ty. Jin opened the door and sat next to him.
  "Listen me and the guys are sorry we didn't mean to come off so strong. We're sorry." Ty smiled. "Look on the bright side Ty you can do all types of stuff guys can't do." Ty laughed at the thought.
  They then walked out everyone looking a little guilty.
  "Listen guys just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't do videos with ya so cheer up!"
  Everyone smiled and went into a group hug it was gonna be a good week.