Flowers Alley

Jin POV
They pushed me in the metal chair yelling in my face. They kept saying where is my customer!!! I didn't know who they were talking about.
I was blind folded and duct taped to the uncomfortable metal chair. Covered in bruises, cuts, and scars from them beating me yelling at me where is he! They would always yell.
Finally they were impatient and tore off my blindfold. I couldn't see them they had turned off the lights. Finally I felt a piece of paper in my hands and I slowly read the address. I didn't know they were there so I read it out loud. Sadly they blindfolded me again and weeped myself to sleep knowing I put my friend in danger.
Flower people POV
Excellent I final have the woman of my dreams. Somewhere is a man who was turned into a woman I must find him.
I walked down the hall and turned to the right where I kept my number one person of knowledge. He called himself JinBop. Personally I like mr. Faggot better.
Every hour since I have kidnapped him. I would beat and rape him with my toys. This would always leave infections that might never heal but I don't care. He needed to tell me the place of my dream wife because my old wife was a nag.
That night I came up with a plan I would bribe the girl. With mr. Faggots life. I eventually got the address from mr. Faggot. By tricking the bastard he sure is a wimp to weep like that.
Eventually made it to her house but she wasn't there. So I broke in and stole her friends address hanging on the fridge. Okward it wrote hmm a friend's a friend.
So I delivered the letter that very night.