Where the Heck is JinBop

Ty POV
When I got to Jins house I saw a black van speed off. That's weird, I thought.
Anyways I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.
No answer.
I was starting to get worried what if, nah Jin wouldn't be kidnapped hes a nice guy.
I rung the doorbell again.
No answer.
That's when I called 911.
-Time Skip-
By then police officers had put yellow tape around Jins house. The police officers later said they found nothing.
Everyone came an hour later they found me lying on the ground in a tear soaked pile.
"What's wrong Ty. You okay?", asked Okward kindly.
"It's my fault guys Jin is gone because of me I JUST KNOW IT.", I snapped. I immediately started balling again.
Everyone kneeled and pulled me into a group hug. Whispering nice kind things in my ear telling me it would be ok.
Sky POV
A while later, I offered Ty to stay at my house because girls have issues. Wouldn't want him doing something stupid to himself.
When we got there I totally forgot I had one bed. I offered to let her sleep with me (no pervs). She agreed shyly. That night me and Ty were chatting since we couldn't sleep. We found we had a lot in common.
That night me and Ty snuggled. Her body was so warm I couldn't help but hold on too her a little tighter.
Okward POV
I was worried about Ty and Jin. I just couldn't sleep knowing my too friends might be hurt in different ways. I eventually got up to get some milk. I walked to my kitchen I had a real tiny fridge. I got me a big glass of milk.
Before I finished the glass I heard a knock at the door. I didn't know if it was dangerous so I grabbed a vase that was on the kitchen counter. I walked slowly to the door and swung it open it was a note.
Bring the cute girl Ty we will trade. We are found at main street flower shop in the alleyway to the right. signed anonymous. I gulped what would they want with my friend Ty???