Chapter 12 : The Loss

Authors Note :

Hi readers ! How are y'all ? Hope you all are fine and doing good . It's like 11:01 right now that I am writing this in the morning ......

So yeah ......

And anyway 2 chapters left :) 😃

This chapter might change your prospective on Allison ....... Maybe cause she may kill y/n 🤠

Ohh never mind .... Enjoy !!!
________________________________

General POV :

Aidan was standing at the door feeling conflicted . The entire TSO was searching for this Allison and she just casually arrived at his doorstep .

And most of all she didn't seem threatening at all .wait a minute .... If y/n was the one controlling this then Allison was innocent , Aidan thought suddenly .

'Did y/n purposely bring her here to avoid talking to me ? That would make sense', Aidan thought bitterly .

He looked at Y/n and said : "We will talk later .. and don't think that I will forget . Anyway seems like you have a guest ."

With that Aidan excused himself and left the house to go to anywhere but his home to process what had just happened today .

Allison on the other hand was at first confused on who Aidan was . But soon she realized who he was and kept silent .

But to her shock and surprise Aidan simply excused himself and left to god knows where . The brunette stood there looking at the young lad in contemplation.

For a while .. or rather for literal 30 minutes Allison stood there on the door step thinking everything over .

She had a gut feeling that y/n won't be happy to see her , that's an understatement, especially after everything that happened .

Allison kept her gun in her pocket . It was fully loaded . Allison did possess the serial killer genes as well , via her mother Maria.

So she would be immune to Y/n's mind control for quite a few seconds a minute at most . But a minutes all she need .

To end this madness .

Allison sighed and then smirked . Y/n had on the other hand seemingly forgotten Allison's presence . She had apparently thought that whoever rang the bell had left cause it had been literal 30 minutes .

Besides she was too concerned about y/n to even think about the stranger outside .

Y/n hadn't closed the door and she knew that the door wasn't a problem either way considering she was safe from all threats ..... or so she thought .

All of a sudden y/n heard a voice say "Y/n".

It was a familiar voice . One she hadn't expected to see or rather hear . And it most certainly wasn't the voice that she would be happy to hear about .

Y/n immediately got up and glared at the intruder and y/n spat bitterly "Allison ......"

Allison stood there calmly and said : "Now before you go all crazy let me explain what actually...."

Allison was rudely cut off by y/n who focused all her mind control on Allison , so much to the point she thought that she was about to pass out from the strain .....

Allison's eyes widened and she felt her entire body go back outside while y/n screamed "Get out !! I don't want to hear any of it !"

Allison tried to talk back saying "Wait y/n please ... it isn't like that !! It was an accident and I never meant to lie to you and you know that !!!"

But y/n wasn't having any of it .She screamed : "Shut up all your bulls*t because all you and the TSOs do is Lie !!"

That frustrated Allison and she immediately released herself from y/n's control on her body . This caused y/n to freeze .

Allison took out her gun and pointed it at y/n . Y/n did the same and took out a handgun from under her shirt .......

Allison then did something that shocked y/n , she threw the gun down and said : "Y/n . The only lies I told were the ones you put in my mouth . Other than that the other lies you thought I told you weren't even lies at all . I had no idea about this TSO either ."

Y/n stopped and calmed down and entertained the young lady's speech .

Allison said : "Y/n I know how you feel . I lost my mother Maria as well . About 3 years ago . She was my father figure as well . Even if she was a women . She was the best person I knew . And when she died I faced unbearable pain as well. But I can't control that pain any longer . Cause it's my truth . I know that you lost your parents and sister as well . I know they were killed in that accident."

Y/n felt tears begin to rise up as Allison threw reality right at her face ..........

Y/n shook her head . This was all worth it...

It had to be . She missed her sister Jamie and her parents do so much . It was only luck that she found out Aidan was still alive otherwise she would have gone on a emotional rampage .

Wait ..... did that mean she really was mind controlling everyone .......

All of a sudden Allison's and y/n's heart to heart moment was rudely cut off when severely cars parked outside .

Out came Ricky ,Krist , Nick , Asher , Amelia , Ben and Michael all of whom were her close friends before it happened . Even Marcy was there . To her shock .

Allison only smiled and said : "Y/n look at me or rather look at us ..... tell us this is what you really want .... To drive away the only people you have left who love you . I was your first best friend after Aidan ."

Y/n in fact did look at them . She knew deep down that most of them if not all them didn't even remember her . But it was her own fault wasn't it .

But still she had come to far now .
She wasn't going to give up . And these so called friends were the ones who murdered her parents and sister in the first place Except Marcy . That's why she kept her around .

Y/n was surprised that Allison managed to remember what happened .

It was unbeknownst to all of them that Aidan was watching the whole scene unfold . He had thought about joining in but then he decided against it when he heard Allison speak .

And plot twist was that y/n had lost 3 people she loved already ..........................

Aidan gulped as he let the realization hit him .

He then continued listening while hiding on the top branch tree of their house . He was quite literally above their heads .

Well not like they will notice .

Allison spoke up again : "Y/n this is all a misunderstanding . Tell me from your prospective what actually happened ?"

Y/n was about to decline but in the last minute she changed her mind and began to think and speak about what happened 2 years ago .

When all of this started in the first place .

____________________________
Authors Note :

Hi readers Hope you all enjoyed the chapter !

Vote and SPAM COMMENTS if you liked it .

So far have your thoughts on Allison changed ? Yes Maria died . Again. But happily this time around .

And yes . The answer to your question "how did this happen aka mind controlling y/n" will be answered in next chapter . Aka back story .

That's all ! See you soon !
Bye !!
__________________________