The Last Chapter 15 : The End of Y/n L/n

Authors Note :

      Hi readers !! Welcome to the last chapter ! So yeah It's true .... THE LAST CHAPTER.
And this is gonna be short compared to the others .

      And I know how much you wanna kill me because  of the title of the chapter am I right ? 😅
   But please read the chapter before killing me 🥺
    I can already see that future comments xd.

     Anyway hope you all ........
Enjoy ! 😄
____________________________

General POV :

      Allison immediately stepped away from y/n . She asked y/n in confusion : "What do you mean ? It changes everything !"

    Y/n simply replied : "NO it doesn't Allison . Those people came for my family first . They killed them . Now I have my own children . And whose to say the same thing won't happen again . That's why I am doing this."

   Y/n closed her eyes and concentrated and after visibly straining herself , she took a breath of relief .

      Marcy asked her : "What did you just do ?"

   Y/n replied : "I searched the minds of every single last one of the old Light organization members and those who had evil intentions .... Let's just say they are dead now......"

    Nick stood there shocked . Y/n looked at Nick and said " You know .Nick I always wondered why you looked like Aidan or always reminded me off him . Now I know why . Cause your twins aren't you ."

   Nick nodded . And so did Asher .

   Y/n took a deep breath and said calmly : "I am sorry everyone . For accusing you like that . I shouldn't have done that.."

   Krist got hopeful and said : "Does that mean ..."

But y/n cut her off and said "BUT... that doesn't mean I am stopping my mind control ."

  Allison asked "Why y/n ? Tell me what do you want".
  Y/n replied : "I have what I want Ally. And no one will ever take it from me again ."

  Allison smiled and said "Happiness ....."

Y/n barely nodded . Allison sighed and said : "Well is it too late to say Congrats on being a girlfriend, soon to be wife and now a mother ????"

     Y/n was startled and she exited her killer mode and looked at her with a funny look and said ; "Is that seriously what your asking me right now ? While I am delivering my evil villain speech !?" 

   Aidan sat there listening . He now felt guilty for fighting y/n earlier . Even though she literally nearly  killed him but to be fair he did strike first .

    Aidan knew it was time to act . It was now of never .

    He made a dramatic entrance . He did a back flip from the tree and landed right I front of Allsion and y/n .

   He smirked because he managed to pull that off without breaking any bones in his body . And he Managed to do a super hero landing as well.

     Aidan looked at y/n and said : "Y/n...."

Y/n cut him off with a kiss and said : "You know what fine. I can't stand you guys anyway . Fine I give up . Especially for you Aidy."

   Aidan spoke a bit startled : "I am sorry hon but what did you say ???"

    "I said Aidy , that I give up . And don't worry Aidan . I will always love you no matter what . Tell my children I love them from me . Goodbye Daddy .and good bye my friends ." Y/n said and started heading off to god knows where .

   Allison was the first to speak : "Wait where are you going ?!"

   Y/n replied : "To shut off the mind control ."
Aidan then asked : "wait what did you mean by earlier ?"

  Y/n replied with tears in her eyes : "Guys if I pull the switch to shut off ,,, that Will release massive waves and the place would self destruct .... I would die and you might not have technology for a decade ."

     "Wait bitc... did you say NO MORE INTERNET !?!?" Amelia practically screeched .

   "Wait you mean ... your going to die !?!" Aidan asked panicked . "No let me be the one to ...."

Y/n cut him of by kissing him and saying "Aidan . The device is linked to my DNA . Only I can shut it off. I love you Aidan . I always have and I always will no matter what timeline or what universe . For ever and Always ."

   Y/n replied sadly to everyone : "Good bye everyone ...."

   But she was rudely cut off by none other than Krist . Krist asked : "Y/n honey are you a dumb b***h. Sorry excuse my language but I didn't think you were this dumb ."

    Everyone else was crying so that's why they were all looking at Krist in shock and betrayal even Nick.

  Nick asked "Krist what are you talking about ?"

  Krist sighed and face palmed . "What I am saying is that why the hell are you sacrificing yourself to self destruct the pyramid and kill yourself and the technology .... If you can literally and obviously just throw a couple of Big plane explosives 🧨at the pyramid and boom .... No more mind control . And safe technology aka mobile phones and internet and safe y/n"

   Everyone stood there dumb founded . She had a point. Everyone was dumb . Y/n immediately exclaimed : "OH MY GOD I WAS GONNA LITERALLY DIE FOR NO REASON AT ALL . Thank you KRIST I LOVE YOU !!!!❤️ "

    And she hugged her who hugged back .

Y/n then smiled at everyone . She took them inside to make everyone meet the babies .

   Her babies . And within an hour ........ The pyramid had been nuked . No more kind control . But y/n made sure to remove all Memories of the people who were being mind controlled that they were being mind controlled .

She also convinced everyone that life had gone normally in the last 2 years . Except for her friends and family of course .

   After the device was destroyed . Everything went back to normal .

    Y/n didn't want to jinx anything so she kept her mouth shut.

  Aidan went towards her while the others were casually chatting . He asked : "So wanna marry me right now ?"

  Y/n entertained the thought . She nodded cause why the hell not .

    They would marry again later with extravagant reservations but this would have to do for now .

Aidan looked at y/n in the eyes and asked : "Y/n L/n do you Love me and if so will you be my wife ?"

   Y/n replied happily . "Yes . I do love you Aidan . And I will be your partner ."

    Aidan and y/n then kissed .... This time it lasted ... and it felt like they could do this all day . That day was the end of Y/n L/n but the beginning of Y/n Gallagher .

    .They loved each other forever and always and even 17 years later and even further than that .

   Even as they both grew old and their children grew up as well to become adults , they all lived together as a family . A loving family ,one that Aidan thought he would never have .

       And soon came the grand children . Aidan and Y/n were ecstatic and over joyed . They were glad to have lived this long to see this day ......... every moment of their life was happy and precious to them ......

   They all loved  each other and lived happily ever after ................

______________________________

                          THE END
______________________________