Chapter 10 : The Confrontation

Author's Note :

   Hi readers ! How are you all ? hope you all had a good day .

   This chapter is gonna be different and new . And totally unexpected .

   Comment if you think you know how the book is going to end or what's going to happen.

And by the way THE TITLE says it all . And since this is x reader story, last time i made a mistake. This time i will make it more realistic.

   *evil laugh* oh and 3 people are still dead in this book . Who are they hmmmm maybe Aidan ?

ENJOY ! :)

____________________________

Aidan's POV :

   Yeah i was pretty sure now . Marcy didn't remember anything.  And y|n seemed to think neither did I.

    Right now i had a theory . Maybe Y|n was doing all of this unconsciously . Maybe that's why she was acting like this. She wasn't aware of what was happening or rather what she was doing.

   I sighed. I had to inform Nick and the others. And  i had to first tell Marcy first. In case i do forget at least she would remember and remind me.

   But i think i have some sort of immunity to this. I think it might be because of my serial killer genes. Especially considering my parents have them from the original TSO family. Maybe that's the reason.

   I sighed feeling relieved , I managed to get Marcy out of house. Thankfully she had her memories of meeting mu other family .

   And then without wasting a second i told her what happened and she screamed . And screeched and did a flopping fish dance (LOL) .

  After Marcy calmed down she went back home with y|n and pretended she didn't know anything .

   Some might wonder what i was doing. Well currently i had kidnapped a man , a nice man who was in his 20s and working hard to provide money for his family . At least that's what he had said.

   NO. I obviously wasn't going to kill him. I was testing something . The classic way to release mind control is to hit them on the head . Hard.

 And i saw the man creepily smiling at me but i knew it was because of y|N. 

   I punched him right across the face a little too hard that he had a busted lip and a purple bruise now .

  The man suddenly screamed and got up which  made me flinch .

   The man looked at me with teary eyes and said or rather screamed .

"Please you have to help me . How long has it been ? Months , Years ! I need to talk to my mother ... And my children where are they are they okay ? PLease help me . She is in my mind . PLease MAKE HER STOP!!" he screamed again.

   But then all of a sudden his eyes turned white and then back to normal. He was back under mind control again .

    But this was enough for me . Auto pilot mind control huh..... now that's some serious bulls***.

This has gone far enough . I need to confront Y|n about this. And stop her . WHATEVER IT TAKES.......

MEANWHILE..............

General POV :

      Allison sat there on the stairs along with her brother Ricky. Ricky wasn't her pure brother. But they shared the same mother.

    But despite being step siblings they had gone and become closer to each other as if they were actual siblings . Which in a sense they were.

   Allison spoke up saying : "I was right Ricky , It's her . It really is Y|n who is imprisoning everyone in this world under her mind control. I called that detective again and he remembered nothing."

    Ricky nodded and said : "Well then what now ? How do we stop her ?"

   Allison sighed and replied : "I am gonna go visit her... I now what to do ."

   Ricky looked concerned and asked : "Are you sure ?" and then she nodded .

  Then Allison sighed and said : "But i might need back up. You handle that okay ?"

Ricky simply nodded.

--------------------------------------

Aidan's POV :

           I went back home and saw Y|n smiling at our sleeping children . Wait why are they always sleeping................

           I looked around and it seemed Marcy wasn't here . Perfect. I was feeling pissed off at the moment . And i was dangerously close to going into my serial killer mode.

     And i hope Y|N doesn't tick me off. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife and put in my pocket. 'Whatever it takes' i reminded myself a little too calmly .

     I went to the living room and saw Y|n already there waiting for me as if she knew i was here. I always wondered how Y|n was always there whenever i needed her or she needed me. Now i know why .

   She was using that damn mind control thing .

   Y|n smiled at me sweetly and i had to do every thing in my will and power to not re think my decision .

    This had gone off long enough .

   I felt tears beginning to rise up but i fought them off .

   Y|n stood there with her arms crossed as if expecting me to say something.

   But to be honest i didn't know where to even begin.

 I threw every last shed of humanity i had left into the closet .

  Before i could do or say anything i felt my hand instinctively go towards my knife in my pocket . I for some reason was chanting Knife again and again in my head.

   I grabbed the knife and went closer to Y|n .

  Y|N's smile turned into a frown when i wasn't replying to her.

  I came so close to her that i was in arms reach now. Perfect to slit someone's throat .

   I took a deep shaky breath . I didn't want to do this. But i knew i had to.... 'Whatever it takes'

  Before i could do or say something y|n said with a sad look :

 "Aidan if your gonna use that knife then do it already ...."

And i froze and looked at her in shock . 'Things just got out hand'.

___________________________

      CLIFFHANGER

_________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi readers ! How was the chapter ?

And yes i know what your thinking :
1)It's about to go down!!!!.

2)You did NOT just leave us on a cliffhanger Author

3)Wait Aidan is gonna kill Y|N ?!?!

And to answer your thoughts. YES I DID . *EVIL LAUGH*

Anyway VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVED IT.

SEE YOU SOON ! BYE!! :)

_______________________