Chapter 2 : The Insanity Takes Over

——-YEAR 2013———

Aidan's POV :

"Alright Class when was President Kennedy assassinated ?" My teacher 'Ms. Gabe' asked .

    No one answered the question . They didn't know the answer . But unlike them , I had studied . I raised my hand and said : "Ms. Gabe it was November , 1963".

    "Good job Aidan . As usual the best student ." Ms Gabe said with a proud smile .

  I gulped . She shouldn't have said that . Today was my 10 year birthday .

    I wasn't excited like any other kid . I knew what was waiting for me at home . And in fact what was waiting for me in school as well .

   I gulped again as i saw Ryan and his gang out of the corner of my eye . They were staring at me angrily .

   The moment the bell rang , the teacher left , i immediately packed my things and i was about to run away when Ryan caught me .

    Ryan smiled and said : "What's up fag ."

    I gulped again . I was used to being called names . But Ryan took it to another level . No i wasn't gay , and i had nothing against it .

     But Ryan loved to call me that . He would always beat me up everyday . And then i would get beaten 10 times worse at home . This was my everyday routine .

   Instead of an alarm clock I was always woken up with a couple of hard slaps and punches to the face .

    I only had 2 minutes to shower and 1 minute to use the bathroom within every 12 hours .

    I was only allowed to eat leftovers and never to be allowed to sit on the table . My mom and dad said that I should know my place . They said I was a dog .

     I usually pass out while they kick me in the private area and when I wake up I am purple .

And when I get bad grades , let's just say I won't be at school for a week .

    No one wanted to be my friend . Because I was too smart .  I looked at Ryan and said ; "Ryan pleas.."

   *Punch*

   I screamed in pain and agony as Ryan punched my private area .

    I have had enough . I read a lot of serial killer books , my parents had them for some reason . But thanks to that I knew what I had to do .

    I grinned . I had prepared for this all night . I even tested this on the neighbors son, his body may or may not be in my home basement. My mom and dad would be too drunk to notice.

    I looked around. Everyone had left . Perfect timing . 

    I took out the knife i hid in my pocket and saw Ryan smirking at me . He hadn't noticed the knife yet. I said : "Ryan f**K you you piece of sH**" 

     Ryan was taken a back . This was the first I had cursed out loud , and first time i had talked back.

    I then jabbed the knife in his throat and watched in satisfaction as blood came out  of his throat . I then grabbed the same knife and twisted it in his throat and then with all my childish strength slit his throat .

   I grinned as i saw his body fall with a thump . I looked Ryan's gang who were too shocked to say anything .Their shock turned to horror as I smirked at them .

------------------------------

I sighed as i wiped the blood away from my face . I managed to kill all 9 of them including Ryan . They were all incredibly dumb . They could have over powered me but they were too scared to do any thing .

    Currently all of them were lying on the floor with blood seeping out of them.

   I sighed again as i stabbed the last one again . I had stabbed each one of them nearly 18 times each.

  I then grinned at the feeling of darkness, blood lust and blood thirst and adrenaline . These feelings were f****ing amazing . i can't wait to try .

   I then went to exit of the school where y|n was waiting for me . I immediately hid my dark and serial killer style face with a happy face and y|n feel for it.

   Y|n was my first and only friend and best friend . Y|n asked : "Aidan what's that red thing on your shirt ?" she asked referring to the blood .

   I hid my worried face , i knew that if she found out i couldn't kill her . She has been the only person to be kind to me . We were friends since toddlers.

   I replied : "Oh it's nothing just some red paint from art class."

   She fell for it again . She trusted people way too much for her own good . I sighed and we parted ways .

        I went home and opened the door . The moment i stepped inside i was greeted with a slap to the face . Dad and mom were drunk not surprisingly , and they hit me on my birthday yet again . This was normal.

   But this time it would be different . Cause this would be the last time they would hit me ever again.

    I felt the blood lust rising again . I inwardly smirked . I will take care of these two assholes i call my parents . It was time to thank them for their A+ Parenting skills . Pun Intended .

    I took all the beating ., the slapping , punching , kicking , etc. It was all worth it . Cause tonight will be the last night of their lives.

---------------------------------

Author's note ;

Hi readers ! how was the chapter ?

Vote and SPAM commentS if you liked it .

 See you soon,

Bye.

--------------------------------