Authors Note

Author's Note :

Hi readers ! Now you all are wondering WTH. Wasn't this book finished ?

Well i decided to make a rebooted version of Aidan Gallagher the serial killer . I will be continuing this along with the Five Hargreeves book 2. One chapter per day for both books .

Cause i think some of you weren't content or happy enough with the original trilogy . So here's a new (1 Book Only) version of the series . This one will be more fun, dark and exciting and romantic (don't worry with better cloth choices as well).

And all the cast will be returning in this book except the kids .

    And this version of the story will make a lot more sense then the other story . Hopefully . There will obviously be a few changes .

Okay I take that back ... many changes . A lot of humor as well.

     This is only a one book . No sequels .

    And I know the book cover is confusing but don't worry I will change it soon .

    This time around there will be less dumbness (than usual) and more Smartness .

   And yes I have learned to get y/n to wear better cloths that don't look like they are from Ancient Greek . Yes you all were VERY HONEST AND CLEAR on the cloths xd 😂

   As for chapters . There will be one chapter of this and one chapter of the five Hargreeves book 2 .This is gonna be stressful since it's the first time I am writing two books at once .
So bear with me .

   Don't worry if it gets too stressful , I will put a hold on this book and finish the five book first .

    And that's all .
See you soon ,
Bye !