Chapter 6 : The Confession

Author's Note :

    Hi readers . How are you ? How was your day ? 

    Hope everything's going well . Cause this book is making me 'confused' for some reason. Well never mind that's my problem xd.

      Also word of advice . Writing chapters on phone is quicker and easier than laptops :) Trust me i am using the laptop now a days so i know.

    So this is a warning y'all. This is book is going to be very very different and unexpected than the original one. Prepare to be stressed xd cause you have no idea what's coming.

    Hope y'all enjoy :)!

____________________________

TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS

Aidan's POV: 

               So it's already been two weeks and i haven't killed once . Not even once . And it's crazing me . I feel like a vampire denied blood . But it was like something was holding me back .

             Was it because of my feelings for Y|n ??? Yeah i admit i am catching feelings now damn it .

                I gasped. Cause right now y|n was standing in front of me wearing a black leather jacket , Blue jeans and she was wearing a (favorite color) top.

               I wasn't here because i had something to do rather y|n had called me here .

              Y|N took me to a back alley and if i weren't a serial killer i would think she's about to murder me .

              She flipped her hair like a queen she was certainly was and said : "Alright Aidan "Gallagher" you have some explaining to do . I waited 2 weeks and mamma doesn't have much patience left".

               OMG...... I stood their frozen from shock, how the hell??? obviously she recognized me . But she seemed unnaturally calm , wait her realization face at school ?! That's why she was quite .

                She continued and said : " And don't bother lying to me Aidan . I did my research . Apparently your a serial killer as well huh."

            "What the... how did you ????? I mean i don't know ... OMG!!!!!!!" I replied . I was this close to choking on my own spit . This was getting too un real.

             She smirked and said : "Yeah i was kinda stalking you and you really shouldn't say things out loud."

          I knew it ! I knew i heard someone when i muttered who i was a week ago . Damn i gotta give props to her.

           I removed my shocked expression and put on a serious one and asked : "So what now ? are you gonna turn me to the cops ?". I couldn't help but let the sadness creep inside me. THis was the last thing i wanted.

       For y|n to know my dark side .

          She sighed : "Aidan, i think you are trying to change . Otherwise i would have been dead right ? or at least a missing person should have turned up or a dead one too."

      Okay i don't know what she was getting at . "What's your point ?"

     She replied : " My point is that if your trying to change then you deserve a chance, everyone does."

       'Okay so y|n is perfectly fine with me being a serial killer . Yeah i am not buying that.'   I thought.

        "How are you so calm and unhinged about this ?" i asked . and boy i shouldn't have asked.

          Her confident eyes turned to ones of sorrow and anger . "You think i am oaky with this !?!?! Aidan i thought you died !!! I mourned ,grieved and missed you for the last 7 years !! And then all of a sudden you practically pop up from the dead alive and well and as a serial killer ?!?!" She practically screeched.

         "I was with the phone 24|7 waiting for something to happen . I wanted to call the cops . But i couldn't . Seeing you again i just couldn't . I spent the last 2 weeks in a emotional dillema  . So please don't say this is easy on me .. cause it ain't easy and neither am i f**king calm" she screeched again with tears in her eyes .

       Seeing the tears in her eyes made my heart twist as if someone stabbed my heart. Oh god i loved her didn't I. I felt bad that i had caused her this much trouble. I wasn't planning on stopping killing but if this is what it takes to be with y|n then so be it.

        I decide to confess my feelings . "I love you y|N and not as a friend and i would never ever hurt you serial killer or not. You were always kind to  me since childhood . I loved you back as a friend and now.... i love you as a lover." I said pouring my heart out.

    Y|n said : "If that wasn't the least romantic and worst cringy proposal ever.......... i just had a emotional breakdown and 2 seconds after your confessing your feelings for me. and i will be damned i LOve you too."

        I stared at her in shock and no words were needed . Our lips crashed and electricity that we felt surging was stronger than thor's thunder.

     Butterflies erupted like lava and as if it weren't romantic enough , it started raining . wait what .....

    But we were both in euphoria and melted into the kiss. After we parted our lips we looked at each others eyes .

    All of a sudden we heard squealing and we saw Marcy with a phone and a freaking gun in her hands . WTF !!

    Y|n sighed and said : "really marce ?"

    MArcy replied : "om my god ! i am gonna post this on instagram and twitter !! #couple goals omg. YOu guys are so cute !!!"

   "Am i the only one not noticing the gun ?" i asked cautiously.

    "OH don't worry y|n told me about you and i being a bestie and a badass had to protect her so i followed her here .. the gun was just in case you know...." she replied and i nodded .

  "Well marcy unfortunately for you , your bestie is now my girl friend and off we go". I replied with grin and grabbed y|N's hand as she blushed and we both ran off to my house. I heard marcy squealing and yelling behind us.

   That night we (y|n and i) made love all day and all night for 8 hours straight and it was a mess. Y|n blamed it on the Oreo milkshake for some reason.

    It was so beautiful especially the y|n moaned and screamed every time i ..... you know.

   This day and night ;) was the happiest and best of my entire life.

____________________

Author's Note :

      Hi reader's !! How was the chapter ?

 I know it was kinda fast but don't worry it's gonna get way better in the upcoming chapter. These last few chapters and the upcoming 2 might seem weird but don't worry i will explain and make it better.

       i always do. :)

  Vote and Spam Comments if you liked it !!!

THAT'S ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon !!

BYE :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________