First Day At U.A. | Chapter 12

Hello! It is me! I don't have much to say, but I do not own any of the videos, images, or anything else used in this story! My Hero Academia and everything else belongs to their respective owners!

With Izumi...

"Izumi!? Did you pack your tissues?" Inko said worriedly to her daughter who sighed at her mother's worried expression for her. Izumi was wearing her uniform for U.A. which she recently received from the school.

"Yes, mom," Izumi said as she rushed to get the rest of her things ready for her first day at U

"Yes, mom," Izumi said as she rushed to get the rest of her things ready for her first day at U.A. Y/n was waiting outside their apartment of Izumi with a little bit of sweat trickling down his forehead as he was chased earlier by females who had wanted to know more about him.

"C'mon Izumi, if we keep up at this rate we may be late for our first day," Y/n said as he checked the time on his phone, Izumi began to rush even faster and had her bag on her back and was at the stage of putting her shoes on when her mother then called out to her.

"Izumi!" Inko called out to her daughter who quickly turned around and had a look of worriedness.

"What!?" Izumi said panicking that she might be late for her first day at U.A.

"You're mega cool right now..." Inko said to her daughter with some tears appearing around the bottom of her eyes, as Izumi smiled and walked out the door.

"Bye, mom! See you after school," Izumi said as she walked next to Y/n who was going to start running towards U.A. until Inko called out to him.

"Y/n! Please watch over Izumi for me!" Inko said to Y/n who smiled and nodded.

"No worries, Ms. Midoriya! We have to get going bye!" Y/n said as both he and Izumi started running towards the train station to get to U.A. as Inko waved bye to Y/n and Izumi who were already out of eye reach.

|| Timeskip brought to you by... ||

Y/n were able to get to the front gate of U

Y/n were able to get to the front gate of U.A. as they went through some obstacles, particularly on the train on which Y/n squeezed between women who wanted to know him more on a personal level which got Izumi a little jealous.