Chapter 2 | Slime Monster

Welp, I guess here is a chapter I hope you guys enjoy it but here is the disclaimer: I do not own anything that is used in this fan fiction, and everything is owned by their respective owners. Now onto the story. 

You and Izumi were still walking together having a small chat until you two started walking under a bridge you hear a sound. "Wait Izumi did you hear that sound?" Y/n questioned her and she looked at Y/n and nodded until Y/n then heard a sound coming through the tunnel that was just right beside.

"Damn It! I thought I got away from her!" A green slime creature said frustrated until she looked at Izumi.

"You will make the perfect skinsuit," But then the slim creature looked at Izumi with a large grin was on her face

"But your friend don't worry about him I'll take care of him after I am done with you!," The slime girl said as she started to attack Y/n.

Y/n tried dodging by sidestepping her attack but his reaction time was a little too slow so Y/n was now getting suffocated by the slime girl. Izumi on the other hand was already unconscious by the looks of it and Y/n was then starting to lose consciousness until...

Y/n was starting to lose his consciousness until he heard, "Have no Fear, Your Safe," The slime monster, Y/n, and Izumi looked shocked because of the Number 1 Hero All Might who was carrying a bag that had bottles of soda.

"Now that I am here that is," All Might said as the slime girl in a panic decided to attack All Might but missed, and All Might cocked back her fist and yelled, "Texas Smash!"

The force of the punch was so strong that it was able to push back the slime girl, Izumi, and Y/n backward. The slime girl's parts were scattered everywhere and All Might went and grabbed one of the bottles in the bag and emptied it and started to collect the slime creature.

Izumi on the other hand was unconscious on the ground and when Y/n was pushed back by the force of the punch, that made a strong wind under the bridge, Y/n did a little little small roll and was able to catch himself from falling and then immediately ran to Izumi to see if she was ok or not.

After a few seconds, Y/n noticed that she was starting to gain consciousness but then he noticed that Izumi then saw All Might her favorite hero, and she freaked out she started asking All Might for her autograph and she was going to ask her a question but then she waved goodbye and jumped off somewhere. 

"BUT WAIT I STILL HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!" Izumi yelled to All Might was just about to leave.

Y/n was going to go get back to Izumi just to notice that she was missing and he then looked up in the sky to notice that she was holding onto one of All Might's legs for her life.

"What the hell!?!" Y/n said outloud at the sight and just continued to stare at the sight. Did Izumi just go crazy? Then All Might and her landed on a building that was by the looks of it was either a few blocks away and Y/n started running towards the location they were at.

Timeskip~

As soon as Y/n got to the buildings he started going to go up the stairs but then he noticed that were was an elevator which you decided to take. Though before you could go into the elevator Y/n noticed a blonde-haired skinny girl go down the stairs.

'she looks like All Might if she didn't have muscles...' you thought to yourself but then went into the elevator and went up to the highest floor. Once the elevator doors open you were face to face with Izumi who had some tears in her eyes with a sad look on her. Without saying anything you went up to her and hugged her and pulled her into his chest and she hugged you back.

As you two went down the stairs Izumi started telling you what happened with All Might and how she asked her if she could become a hero without a quirk and how she shut her dreams down. 

'Damn Bastard...' Y/n thought to himself as an angry look came on to his face.

 Izumi noticed this and tried to calm you down by telling you it was ok but then you decided to speak up, "No, it's not ok Izumi!" You told her and she was taken back. "I told you earlier that you and I are friends and that we would be there for each other didn't I?" you said to her.

"B-but-" she stuttered but you interrupted her. 

"No but's Izumi. You and I are friends and we will stick up for each other and help each other and that's what I'm going to do," You told her as a shocked look came on to her face.

"H-How A-are you g-going to do t-that?" she then stuttered.

"I... I don't know... But what I do know is I am going to help you become a hero!" Y/n said and she had a small smile. 

"T-Thank you Y-Y/n," Izumi said as you smiled.

'Grr... Stupid Deku, Baka Y/n...' Katsumi thought to herself as her goons followed behind her.

She then noticed a bottle that was filled with a green liquid and kicked it into a street lamp and the liquid poured out. Katsumi and her goons were talking about Deku and other things until one of her goons brought up an idea.

 "Hey I got an idea, we should go to the arcade you know get your mind off everything," The goon recommended. 

"Tch... Fine" Katsumi replied to them.

Though before Katsumi started to walk she noticed that all of 3 of her goons were looking back at her with fear and they were shaking. 

"What? Is there something wrong with me?" Katsumi asked as she then slowly turned around to see a green slime and then all of a sudden attack her.

Katsumi tried to get the slime off her by using her quirk, but the slime creature just made her arm move up and face towards the sky which sent off a huge explosion that alerted many of the people around the area. 

"Great a nice meat shield, and it has a strong quirk!" The slime creature exclaimed as Katsumi saw the heroes coming but all Katsumi could say was...

"Help me"

To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed this story so far, and I hope you have a great day!

-T1 Agu Signing Out!