Chapter 1 | The Start...

Ok, The First Chapter is out Poggers But now... here is a disclaimer: I Own Nothing used in this Fanfic other than the image in the time skip, everything else used in here is for entertainment purposes, and their respective owners own everything.

In Y/n's Classroom...

 Y/n was in the classroom in the back looking at the windows and was until "Mr. L/n do you want another detention this week for falling asleep?" The teacher said as Y/n then sighed 

"No Ma'am..." Y/n tiredly said as he started to pay attention to what useless information she was about to say to the class.

 "Ok, now that I was able to get all of your attention you all are now third years for you all to think about your future careers, who am I even kidding I know all you girls want to be heroes anyway," The teacher said as she threw all of the papers in the air and I saw all of the girls who had quirks in the class use their quirks except for two. 

An ash-blonde-haired girl haired named Katsumi Bakugou and a Black haired girl with green high lights name Izumi Midoriya who was my only friend and busying looking at her notebook. While all the boys including me stayed quiet.

"Hey Teach! Don't group me with these extras!" Katsumi said while laughing as all of the girls in the class started getting mad

"Bakugou! What the hell is that supposed to mean!" One female student cried out .

Then another female said "That was uncalled for Bakugou!" 

Katsumi then started to rant once again, "You guys will be lucky enough to be some D-listers sidekick" 

Then the teacher spoke up," THAT'S ENOUGH EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Once everyone heard that they decided to shut their mouths and stop talking

Then the teacher spoke up," THAT'S ENOUGH EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Once everyone heard that they decided to shut their mouths and stop talking. "Oh wait that is right Bakugou didn't you sign up for U.A. and people around the class started muttering to each other and that made Katsumi smirk a little to herself.

" Yup U.A. is the only place that deserves me," Katsumi said in a completely arrogant tone. 

"Oh yeah, Midoriya didn't you also apply for U.A.?" The teacher said as the entire class went silent...

'here it comes' I said waiting for the class to start laughing which they did.

Then some students started making some remarks, "What a joke Midoriya going to U.A. hahaha," one student stated as others then started spurt out.

 "Does she know she does not have a quirk? And she's going to U.A." then the entire class was continuing to laugh other than me and Katsumi who actually looked angry.

 "Hey! Deku!" Katsumi shouted at Izumi who looked terrified.

 " Y-yes K-Kacchan?" She replied softly.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!" as she stood up and walked to Izumi and put her hand on her desk "Do you really think they will let some quirkless loser like you into U.A.!" Katsumi stated at Izumi

 "I-I mean i-it doesn't h-hurt to t-try right? I mean they r-removed the rule of people needing a quirk" This statement just made Katsumi even more furious.

"Izumi if you know what is good for you you will-" Katsumi said but was stopped.

"Shut up Katsumi!" Y/n yelled at her and everyone looked at me shocked because Y/n was not the one to get up and start yelling  because he was more someone who was shut out and kept to themselves. 

"Who are you telling me to be quiet-" she was going to say but Y/n interrupted her again 

"Let Izumi, at least try to be a hero! From what I can tell she is closer to being hero than any of you are," Y/n stated as he then sat down.

"Well didn't know this was drama class...." The teacher stated as he then decided to speak again, "Ok, with that out of the way we can now move on to the lesson... "Is Cereal A Soup?"

Timeskip~

It was now the end of the day and almost everyone has left the classroom except for 6 people. Y/n, Izumi, Katsumi, and her three goons. You were waiting for Izumi to get all of her stuff packed so you two could walk home together. You were still waiting for her to get her stuffed packed when Katsumi started walking towards you.

 "Deku I don't know what you're doing, but we're not done," Katsumi said, but then she noticed something in Izumi's hands and grabbed it. 

"What ya got, his dairy?" One of Katsumi's goons questioned then they all looked to see what the book had on it. "Hero Analysis for the Future."

"huh?" One of the goons questioned themselves. 

"Don't tell me you're taking notes on how to be a hero." Another of the three goons said. They continued to make fun of Izumi until Y/n decided to intervene. 

"Ok guys, don't you think that's enough?" Y/n asked them, then one of them started to speak up, "Hey guys the breeding-" But before she could say that Y/n decided to give them a  glare.

"Do you want to finish that~" Y/n said in a frightening tone as Katsumi and her goon's then slowly backed up.

"T-Tch never mind l-lets go," Katsumi said and signaled to her goons to follow her but before she left she decided to explode Izumi's notebook and throw it out the window but before it could go down to the pond down below you were able to catch it.

Timeskip~

I was walking with Izumi to her home so I could drop her off and not much was going on until she spoke, "H-Hey Y-Y/n?" I heard her ask. 

"Yeah what is it?" I asked her wondering what was on her mind. 

"I-I just w-want to let y-you know that you didn't have to do t-that back there..." Izumi said very shyly.

I just stared at her and then told her, "Izumi you and I are friends and friends help each other no matter what situation they are in." And after I had said that Izumi stared at me for a little until she whispered to herself but barely audible to me.

 "Thank You" I just smile at her and she smiled back.

To Be Continued...

-T1 Agu Signing Out