Chapter 5 | Cliche Moments & Dinner

II am trying to put as much as I can into this story because of all of the support from you guys is amazing...

It has been a month since Y/n was on the news and the video of him singing was released the media has been chasing him all around, wherever he went, and he had noticed that his sister Yukki was getting much closer to him these past few days.

Though he had also noticed that in class that everyone was trying to talk to him but Bakugou was trying to get more close to him and would sometimes try to start a conversation with him.

 but others most of the time would join in on the conversation, and Katsumi would get mad and yell at them which caused him to snicker most of the time.

Izumi on the other hand looked like a beat-up rug, she was tired and almost fell asleep in class some days and he was starting to worry about her but she just told Y/n, "D-Don't worry Y/n I'm f-fine I just stayed up a little too late that's all..." But she kept doing that same excuse over and over and he had decided to see what was really going on.

I was heading towards Izumi's house to see what was going on because for the past few days she wasn't looking good, she had been falling asleep in class sometimes, she was sleep deprived though that could just be normal being sleep-deprived for two and a half weeks can't be a good sign. So after school, I grabbed all of my belongings and went towards Izumi's house.

Though, when I got to her house I found out that she wasn't there but her mother Inko was there and she greeted me.

 "Oh, hello there Y/n what are you here for?" Inko said to Y/n a little curious about what Izumi's young friend could be doing at her door

"Have you seen Izumi anywhere I have been a little worried about her for the past few days" I told Inko in a concerned tone wondering where Izumi could be

 "Yeah, I have seen Izumi, but are you worried about her? Is she getting bullied!" Inko asked in a very concerned voice for her daughter

"W-Well no, but I am just asking if you know where she is because I just needed to talk to her about something," I said explaining to Inko who then breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I see? Well if you are looking for her your best bet is at Dagobah beach," Inko explained to me who then nodded and bowed to her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Midoriya!" I said running to Dagobah Beach while waving to Inko who waved back at me.

 'Why is Midoriya at Dagobah beach it is an area with a lot of trash and is polluted' II thought to myself while running.

Y/n kept running to Dagobah beach to find Izumi and check up on her but when he made it up to the pier he saw Izumi cleaning up some trash and saw the blonde-haired lady he had seen when he entered the tall building when he attempted following Izumi when she was on All Might's leg.