The U.A. Examination Part 1 | Chapter 9

Hey guys back here again with another update to keep you all satisfied! Remember! I own nothing used in this story, and any image or video used in this story is owned by their respective owners and is used for entertainment purposes! I also need a female OC from you guys if it isn't too much ask!

⌘ ⌘ Chapter Ⅸ ⌘ ⌘

|| Third Person Perspective ||

Y/n and Izumi were both now walking towards U.A. and when both of them made it they were both wearing their Middle School uniforms and both had their backpacks, but Y/n was wearing a hoodie over his trying to conceal his identity and when they got to U.A they saw many others who were trying to qualify for U.A hero course.

But then both of us took a moment to stare at the huge building of the U.A Academy and Y/n was thinking about many things in his thoughts. 'Even though Izumi ate All Might's piece of hair did she really get her quirk? And how much money went into building this?' Y/n thought to himself while he stared at the huge building in front of him but his thoughts were interrupted by someone behind them.

"Outta my way Deku, and Breeding Horse!" A voice boomed from behind the both of them. "Katsumi?" Y/n said as Izumi got surprised. "Kacchan!" Izumi said as Bakugou stared at both of you and blushed at the sight of you and smiled but felt disgusted at the sight of Izumi.

"Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you," Katsumi said as Y/n just shrugged. "Whatever could have just walked around us, See you, Katsumi," Y/n said as he moved out of her way used to her attitude while Izumi just went into a frenzy and weirdly moved her hands.

"M-Morning! L-Let's both do o-our best..." Izumi said stuttering in her sentence like usual but was ignored by Kastumi as two other girls noticed Katsumi. "hey is that Bakugou? The one who was involved in the Sludge Villain Incident? She is the real thing!" One of the two girls said as Bakugou walked off ignoring them.

'Ever since that incident, K didn't do anything to me... But to Y/n, Kacchan tried to grow closer to him...' "Izumi said to herself in her thoughts as Y/n stared at Izumi who was still staring at Katsumi.

"We should get getting going Izumi," Y/n informed Izumi who looked at him and nodded. "R-Right..." Izumi said as she stared at the gate in front of her. 'It's been 10 months and now I am different from before...' Izumi thought to herself once more remembering flashbacks of her training the past few months.

'This is my first step... To become a hero!' Izumi thought to herself excitedly but after she had thought of that she immediately almost tripped because one of her shoes somehow tripped the other and Y/n saw this, and thought, 'seriously? '.

As Izumi continued to fall accepting her fate but nothing happened. Izumi, who had her eyes wide open throughout the fall, noticed that she hadn't fallen and turned to see a brunette-haired colored girl.

 Izumi, who had her eyes wide open throughout the fall, noticed that she hadn't fallen and turned to see a brunette-haired colored girl