The Results Are In... Bing Bong | Chapter 11

Holy shit it's been a while, I am sorry that I have updated this story no excuses but haven't been feeling like myself... But I don't own Boku No Hero Academia! Anything used in this fanfiction belongs to their respective owners! I am also now 14! I also have read this story and I realized... How the fucking did past me create this shit?

...

"Time's up!"

These were the words that Present Mic had said, as then a loud siren had rung throughout all of the battle centers telling everyone it was over. Y/n looked over to Izumi who had a devastated look on her face, which did not go unnoticed by Y/n who looked at her with a sad look on his face. "Izumi..." He had said softly as he continued to stare at Izumi who continued to stare at the ground defeated, but not before long she then passed out most likely from exhaustion, and hit the hard ground. "Izumi!" Y/n cried out as he then rushed towards the floor to Izumi and flipped her over to see if she was ok, but not before long people had begun to surround the two to check on Izumi.

...

"What was that? That girl suddenly jumped at that giant robot and punched it..." One girl said as she stared down at Izumi who was in the arms of Y/n who was still attempting to wake her up.

"She has such an amazing quirk... So what in her life could have caused her to be so jumpy?" Another girl questioned out in the crowd.

"Although it doesn't like she had gained anything out of it, it's no mistake that she is an amazing person," One more person said in the crowd as they look at Izumi, but then the girl with blue glasses looked at Izumi but then grunted.

'They're missing the point. Didn't they see? She did that to save that girl!' The girl thought as she then turned to the brunette-haired girl who was laying flat on her stomach on a large piece of metal from a robot, but then the girl turned back to Izumi who was beginning to gain back her consciousness.

'She must have been aware of the remaining time, her own safety, and the points needed to pass... Yet without no hesitation, she did not stop at all!' The girl thought as she stood alone and clenched her hands into a fist. 'If this had not been an exam...'

'...OF COURSE, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!' The girl thought with a tensed-up face but in her thought, she had realized something, 'Wait... Exam... Of course... Wait a minute...' The girl thought hard as she then put one of her hands to her chin to think, but as she was thinking someone had walked into the Battle Center.

"Okay, good work. Good work, good work," An old voice said from behind everyone causing them to turn their heads to see who it was who had said that.

 Good work, good work," An old voice said from behind everyone causing them to turn their heads to see who it was who had said that

"Here you go. Here are some gummies. Eat some," The old lady said as she handed out some gummies to a participant who grabbed them from her hands with a smile.