【14】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

I laughed at Xavier's joke as my legs swung behind me on my bed. I can honestly say it sucks not being able to grow up with him. But he's grown into a cool guy and I'm happy him and his mom are okay.

We've been joking around a lot. Its nice feeling like I have a real friend again.

We were on FaceTime. There was a knock on my door, and I ignored it as he talked but rolled my eyes when my door burst open. Thinking it was yooni, I groaned about to say something smart until I looked over my shoulder seeing an annoyed Matthew.

Bm: this is what you're in here doing all boo'd up on the phone while I'm waiting for you so we can make the drop.

Xavier stopped talking and watched as we interacted.

Me: it's not even that deep just go alone.

Bm pointed at me clearly mad.

Bm: no see! This is the shit I'm talking about ever since you been talking to him, you've been lazy.

I twisted my head mimicking him just to piss him off when both of our heads snapped to the phone

Xavier: hey B do you want me to call you back later.

Me: No don't mind him

Matthew scuffed looking me up and down before mugging Xavier thru the phone.

Bm: you got five minutes to get dressed and meet me down stairs or the next time I come up I'm bringing yooni with me.

I smacked my lips as the door slammed behind me

I stood up and stretched as Xavier spoke.

Xavier: so like... you two work together?

I nodded throwing on my hood.

Me: yea something like that. But I gotta go. I'll text you later tonight.

We said bye to each other and I hung up going downstairs. I walked down the last steps slowly listening to the guys in the kitchen

Bm: I'm telling you bro... it's weird. Something about him I just don't like.

Ben: you're just jealous B

Chris: don't sweat it. he's totally not her type. Plus you're starting to sound like bia when she gets worked up every time we try to bring a new person around.

I raised a brow at this

Bm: she's gotten so lazy since he came around tho...

Yooni: he has a Point... I've kinda been ignoring it bc I didn't want her apart of this lifestyle anyway. But pops been asking me questions I don't have the answer to because of her sudden switch up.

I can admit I've been slacking off some. But it's mostly bc I've been spending time getting to know Xavier all over again. We aren't kids anymore. He's like a new person and I wasn't comfortable introducing him to the life I live now.

So I was just being careful. And while I can see why this might confuse them all, Matthew was the most annoyed by it which was weird but not completely out of character for him.

I walked into the kitchen before anyone else could speak.

Me: what up bitches..

I said taking Chris's chips and eating some. He smacked his lips taking the bag back.