【6】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

I huffed limping into the house. One of my legs was in major pain. I had a huge gash down my calf. few cuts on my face. and a fair amount of bruises. 

my shirt and pants also had a fair amount of rips in them, while my combat boots held a few scuff marks. swinging the front door open and held my shoulder, it ached. kicking the door shut behind me i heard laughing coming from the kitchen. I'm sure it was one one but my annoying brother and those dumb asses.

limping into the kitchen all eyes landed on me and the conversation stopped. I hopped over to the island pulling myself up. before grabbing the huge medical supply kit we kept in each part of the house and grabbed some alcohol.

Yooni: Bia!? what happen to you do you need help? lemme help yo-

i glared at him cutting him off mid sentence. chris jumped up running my way to help but i spoke.

Me: i swear to god if you get any closer to me i'll kill you

"oohhhh"

he froze before slowly taking a step back.

yooni raised his hands in the air slowly walking to me.

Yooni: calm down sis. let us help you okay? tell me who did this to you.

"aye someone go grab her a towel"

i heard him say from behind me

ignoring yooni's question i placed my attention back on the gash on my calf. taking a deep breath i opened the alcohol and poured it directly on top. causing me to throw my head back screaming.

"FUCKKKKKK!!!!!"

it was painful but i've had worse cuts.

throwing the alcohol container on the counter next to me. I quickly patted the the cut down before applying cream all around it. 

Yooni: sis! i need names

he was growing angry i could hear it in his voice.

i rolled my eyes taking my time responding.

Me: Pops sent me to take a deal today. with the moons.

yooni and chris both cocked their eyebrows.

Chris: wdf the Moons are so fucking shady why did he send you there alone.

Yooni: Fuck bia why didn't you tell me you were doing a deal with them.

I slowly began wrapping medical wrap around my gash, tight but not too tight.

i shrugged.

Me: i didn't need back up so i went alone. Pops said it was my choice whether or not i told you guys.

Chris: i mean..... you kinda look like you needed some to m-

i cut him off

Me: Shut up bitch!

yooni mugged me shaking his head.

Yooni: NO! NO MORE BIA. YOUR DONE! I TOLD YOU THIS LIFESTYLE WASN'T FOR YOU. I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THEM

i huffed jumping off the counter slowly. looking up matthew was holding a towel to me. i scuffed slapping the towel out of his hands and onto the ground.