【2】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

 No you didn't

Bm POV:

I sat back eating my breakfast silently as all the guys around me laughed and joked. From what i understand this wasn't even the whole Woo Clan crew it was just the ones who served under Mr.Woo's son.

it got silent as the girl "Bia" walked in... everyone watched her silently as she walked in drenched in sweat. she wore leggings an oversized shirt with ankle weights on. Grabbing a water out the fridge she took a gulp as the guy to my right known as ben spoke up.

Ben: Wassup Bia had a nice run?

Bia: shut up bitch

she responded in a low tone. all the guys around the table started to laugh. even ben himself. I couldn't help but smirk a bit at their interactions.

Yooni: come on sis are you still mad, he's said sorry about pranking you a thousand times.

She rolled her eyes as she finished up her water. 

Ben: yeah we supposed to be besties.... how you gone treat me like that.

he fake pouted while holding his chest.

Bia: just because your name also starts with a B and has three letters doesn't mean we twins. I will cut you.

she said causing a round of laughter again as she walked off. Even tho the words that came out of her mouth were often harsh, her voice was so soft. she spoke calmly. It was kind of angelic.

I looked over at Yooni as she left.

Me: so?? she's like your step sister?

He nodded

Yooni: yeah, but it's all the same. I'd do anything for her.

Me: where's her mom?

the whole room got quiet and everyone looked down at their plates

yooni coughed....

Yooni: oh right... you never met her.. She was a cool lady Sweet. voice just as soft as bia's

Me: was?

Yooni: ughh yeah... she pass away actually. Do you know anything of your father's death?

i nodded

Me: i mean a little. I was told he got into a bad car crash, was in a coma... then died.

Yooni: i see..... Bia's mom was with him that night. she was in the car. The police said she died on impact. Bia was so depressed. She visited Mr. Kim everyday at the hospital. When he died it was like she finally broke down.