【13】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

I smirked typing away on my phone as me a xavier went back and forth thru text. He was always quick to clap back when we cracked jokes before.

I smacked my lips when my phone was snatched out of my hands, looking over at Matthew he placed my phone in his pockets mugging me.

Bm: Can you pay attention damn. you're really starting to piss me off.

i rolled my eyes pulling my hair back some.

Me: well now you know how i feel everyday of my life now that you're around.

we we're across town staking out one of Mr.Woo's shipment locations. it's been about 3 weeks and things have been quiet but he has reason to believe someone is targeting this shipment in particular and wanted the two of us here just incase anything goes down.

Whether his suspicions are true or not i really wasn't too worked up. If someone did plan on trying to steal from us i'd kill them. Problem solved. lol not really. Eventually it'd get to that. but for the most part I'd follow thru with Mr. Woo's orders first before it came to that.

but we've been here all day and Matthew seemed to be on edge the minute we stepped foot into this side of town. For what, i have no idea nor was i planning on asking. I'm not a fucking therapist and his problems really did not concern me. But he was really starting to make me want to end it all with all the nagging he had been doing.

Bm: come on we owe it to Mr.Woo to stay focused. plus you've been texting that xavier guy non stop since we showed up.

Me: so, stay the hell out of my business kid. plus how did you even know i was texting him for all you know i could have been texting chris.

Bm: Yeah right!? with the way you were smiling. you can't fool me. Plus we all no chris is a facetime type of guy, you'd only be 3 messages in before he decides to just call you and annoy you with his voice.

i rolled my eyes turning away from him staring out the window... he had a point.

Me: bet if it was chris texting me you wouldn't have a problem.

he scuffed.

Bm: you're damn right.

I've noticed over the weeks how his mood changes when me or the guys bring up xavier around him.

Xavier has visited twice since i found out he was back in town. although when he comes around we decrease traffic thru the house since growing up he never knew about the woo family business and we weren't to sure if we could trust him now that he grew up away from it and was never introduced to it like me and yooni and a young age.

His mother was a lovely woman and a good friend of my mom. she knew, however she wanted her child to be just that. A child, so out of respect for her wishes mr.Woo made certain that xavier was never exposed to any of the things that would taint him as a child.

Yooni had thought about telling him, but i was against it and strangely enough matthew was also against it.

deep in thought i came too when i heard him mumble.

"what the hell?"

Me: what?