【5】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

Walking out of my bathroom i stood there shocked. towel rapped tightly around me, i stared at Bm as he watched my every move...

Me: what are you doing?

he was stretched out on my bed.

Bm: you literally told me to meet you when i finished eating, Didn't know you were gonna take 3 years in the bathroom. I could have taken a nap.

mugging him he stared back at you with an annoyed face. making you even more annoyed. you guys had good days and bad days. Both very stubborn 

Bm: so you gonna stand there looking dumb or go get dress so we can go train?

he rose up a bit

I mugged him 

Me: who the fuck do you think you ta-

he cocked his eyebrow giving me a sly grin like he wanted me to throw a fit.

i stopped talking and gave him a smirk.

Me: actually your right.... I should get dressed.

i dropped my towel and his grin disappeared. I had no shame in my body. Not many people witnessed it, however i could careless how someone felt about it.

turning around on my toes i walked over to my dresser to grab some underwear and a bra when i was grabbed by my neck and slammed into the dresser.

i hissed feeling his hand grip my hip tightly.

Bm: you think this is some type of fucking joke.

he spoke calmly into my ear. 

Me: oh what do you mean.... you were in a rush... I was just tryna get dressed.

i gasped when he bit down on the side of my neck.

throwing my head back i went to speak but we both jumped away from each other, our head snapping towards the door where we heard a knock

Freezing up we dared not to move.

then we heard yooni's voice.

Yooni: Sis?? you okay.... i heard a bang.

Me: yes yes!!!! i slipped its oka. I'm fine

Yooni: oh oka... you heading out soon?

Me: Yeah i'll be leaving in a few minutes.

Yooni: ight well... i'll leave you to it.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in when i heard his foot steps leaving my door. Turning to Bm who was staring into my soul no expression on his face, i blushed looking away i quickly grabbed some clothes to put on and ran into the bathroom, before coming out fully dressed.