【9】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bm POV:

I watched as Bia sat across from me picking her nails. She looked so good. I'd honestly caught myself day dreaming of what it'd be like to make love to her....

i feel so corny. we'd be so close right now if i didn't get in my feelings and fuck things up that day. We were sitting in one of her cars. we had just finished a drop for Yooni and had one more to do.

^

[A/N:] For those confused on my word play. when i talk about doing "drops" or making "Runs" i'm referring to some type of trade or deal. Like an exchange between a member of the Woo clan Mafia and someone else who ever it be. :)

^

I still cant get over how approachable she looked even tho she wasn't friendly and practically hated people, myself included.

i groaned getting bored of sitting in silence.

Me: Bia lets go do something.

She ignored me.

Me: come on.... we got one more drop to make and we got time so let's do something i'm bored.

she looked up at me rolling her eyes. I was annoyed at how she had been treating me lately. But after a while i realized thats just how she is. If you know Bia you'd expect her to be one to hold a grudge. that and its seems she uses our situation as an excuse to not open up to me. What i did was no doubt wrong. but i have a feeling that  she no longer cares about what i did. Just uses it as the perfect way to tell herself she doesn't need to open up.

Bia:  Matthew... go to sleep or something. I really don't have the energy to deal with you.

I frowned.

Me: come on Bia stop being like that...let's go grab some food or something.

she unlocked the car doors.

Bia: you can go...

Me: i don't even know this side of town all that well, all i've been doing is staying in the house or on a mission. Never had an opportunity to explore.

Bia: not my problem... use the maps on your phone. It's a perfect time to explore. I'll text you when it's time for the drop.

i sighed, sitting back in my seat. It was taking everything in my not to grow angry. I was trying... like really trying and she wasn't giving me no type of credit.

i ran my hands down my face for a minute.... a moment passed and we sat in silence.

i spoke looking down at my hand as i fumbled with my sweats.

Me: look bia... i know the things i said was wrong and you don't trust me. But i'm not asking for your trust. Let's at least get along and work together for Mr.Woo. He's doing a lot for me. I don't want to let him down. let's just make things work.