Short 1: RUN SNEEG! RUN!

hello again. i was somewhat on scheduled. thanks for reading my story so far. leave a vote if yah want(star thing).

sneeg has a disturbing interaction with midnight.

!WARNING! Smextual reference and a little bit inappropriate. NO LEMONS THOUGH!

-----

*sneeg pov. UA walls*

sneeg was just mining his own business. making tunnels in the walls, requested by the rat god.(nezu)

'what is that weird sound'

sneeg peeks through a vent into a teacher office(regret count: 3). midnight was wearing naughty cloths and moaning to herself.

sneeg was about to run for the loyalty to his wife when the wall suddenly gave way.

"oh hey there hot stuff~" midnight said from behind.

sneeg runs out of the room as fast as his small legs can take him. he even chugs down a speed potion to go with is sugar. "SH1T! MY BAD! I'M MARRIED! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" sneegsnag screams in true fear of what could happen. just because he makes smex jokes does not mean he is easy to take.

he passes by class 1-A. mineta was about to enter untill, he saw a crazy midnight run in his direction. he sprints beside sneegsnag. it is impressive that he could keep up with sugar rush sneeg. he can go up to 25 miles per hour without the speed potion.

sneeg turns his head to the short teen. "Sacrifices must be made. i have a wife, so SORRY!" sneeg places a block in front of mineta.

"NOOOOO!" the grape bundle cried out in terror.

sneeg was let off of the hook. he runs into a nearby tunnel. safe for another day.

mineta could be found in the recovery center. connected to many IV bags and machines. he will be in a coma for a while.

-----

got lazy. gave you a short chapter. if you enjoy short chapters, comment 'short yes'. if you want me to not do them, comment 'short no'.

please comment any ideas you have for this story. learn how to seduce chickens if you agricultural birds are grouchy. check in next week for a new chapter or announcement. thanks.