Chapter 3: USJ trip

its Monday when i written this. i am melting.

-------

some small murmuring in sneegsnags ears. he jumped up with a small gasp. the hobo man was in a yellow sleeping bag and in a classroom. sneegsnag does not like this...

"as long as you hurry up it is acceptable." a tired voice emitted from hobo.

a kid with blue hair wearing a uniform stood up, "i will gladly take the responsibility of being your new class representative," the boy does robot like movements with his hand.

"with that over now it is time for the hero coarse. today we are doing rescue training." hobo was awake now and moving to the door.

all the students perked up with excitement. sneeg zoned out during the rest of everything.

sneeg came back to reality when the hobo spoke up again, "stop with whatever you are doing and get off of the bus, we are here."

the bus stopped at a big dome that is taller then the pub. which is impressive because the pub is a floating island. the students and sneegs scruffy ride went inside the dome to be greeted by an astronaut. (among a$s)

sneeg chuckled very softly to himself. the students got exited and started talking about numbers. the hobo went to talk to the crewmate.

"where is all might?" whispers hobo. "i thought he would be here with you."

"he ran out of time so hes resting in the lounge." crewmate hushes back.

"of coarse he did. he is very wasteful when it comes to time." hobo rolls his eyes.

Crewmate started to talk about rescuing people and black holes. sneeg escapes from the long scarf when the lights suddenly turned off. sneeg hops down the stairs, looking around to find resources. a weird misty thing appears in the center of the plaza while sneeg was next to the body of water.

"wow, there are even fake villains for us to fight. this is so manly!" a red spiky haired kid stated. why does he have sharp teeth?

"those are not fake villains." the hobo went into a defensive position. "students get back. Kaminari see if you can contact the school or set off the alarm."

everyone started to look panicked. guys started to flood out of the misty portal. hobo jumps into the center to beet up a bunch of weird looking people.

sneeg jumped in the indoor lake to swim up the waterfall. going so fast that the guppies baddies did not see the small man. the waterfall comes from an artificial cliff. high grounds have advantages against opponents, especially if they can step on you. sneeg puts down his bed to set his re-spawn and suits up in his armor.

some of the mist surrounded the students. when it was gone half of the kids disappeared with it. three of them fell from the air above the lake. a freckled broccoli boy, a frog faced girl, and a bundle of grapes with a disgusting aura. they escaped the fish villains and started to plan on the boat. then the boat breaks.

"why do the smaller ones have to do everything." sneeg sighs to himself. he steps off the edge to save some superhuman teenagers.

*plunk*

that tiny sound of sneeg diving distracted the villains. "what the fuq was that?" "Daniel did you fart?" "he he funny bonk" "no i did not." "cant be me i went before the attack." "i thought you guys would not hear it..." "EEWWW!" "Patrick why." "my gills are on fire" "RREEEEE!"

the trio of children create a whirlpool and trapped all of the arguing villains. sneeg followed them without getting trapped. it is as if he has plot armor. (just ignore it.)

once the good guys in the water reached the edge, they observed the scene in silence. sneeg was in a different location eating a golden carrot he had just realized he had a stack of. *crunch munch munch*

all of the students witnessing the scene were frozen in fear. their sensei was getting beet to a pulp by a buff bird with a bulging brain.(wow, try to say that five times fast.) the hobo's face looked non existent. a hand-job of a man was making fun of him.

a small cyan blur flew out of the water, landing a strong blow on the nomu. it shrieked in pain. then the monster started to swing its head around. looking for the oppressor.

"wow Eraserhead, you confused my Nomu. so impressive. what other secrets are you hiding." hand-job said with a scratchy voice.

"FUQ YOU! STUPID HAND-JOB! I DID THAT! NOT THE HOBO!" sneegs small voice called out. he jumps off the Nomu and approaches hand-job.

-----

ugg. did this very late. feel like crab. gonna stop here. sorry if it is not accurate. done the mha part from memory. and guessed some parts about sneegsnag. sneeg had his origin powers and minecraft abilities fyi. please remember to smile even if you feel like committing arson or random acts of violence. bu-by.

IMPORTANT! if you still had not chosen a character on the last chapter, please do so!

the vote chapter is meant for the story line. i need more votes to continue the story. please comment on what you want.