Chapter 6: END(evor) MY TORCH-ER

I had to do the puns. this is the chapter you have been waiting for. MUA HA HA HA! I accidentally entered in an original character I created on the spot... literally.

please comment some ideas on how sneeg gets introduced to the class.

-----

*endevor's third pov*

today is Enji's first day off this month. he just wants to sit in his room and watch some brawling. to watch some brawling with Enji is to watch a single boxing match or some other martial art, having the person he wanted to win lose, get angry. when he is angry he watches some Bobby Rose.

the name sounds familiar? well it is a professional artist with a special quirk called calming explanation. Bobby could easily be the worlds best teacher, but he is not strict enough. so bobby did art, like is hero, Bob Ross. poor guy was heart broken when he realized Bob died a long time ago, he was just watching old recordings.

wait i'm getting off-track. BACK TO THE STORY!

*full third pov*

sneeg quietly crawled in his tunnels. silently the small predator positioned himself right above his victim. holding a water bucket he opened his secret trap door. in three quick motions he will complete his first task. already having the hidden camera recording.

sneeg PLACES, PICKS UP and CLOSED. it was done.

there was a yelp and a sizzle.

"SHOTOOOOOO!" the (now put out) campfire of a man.

endevor looks around confused. no one is home but him. then the pro hero jumps at the sound of breaking glass. AN INTRUDER! sneegsnag snickers at the old hot head running around the house.

endevor rushes to the diffrent windows to see that all the windows are comepleatly untouched. now calmed down he grabs a conviniently placed towel to dry himself off. when he was dome ribbing his (now cyan) face, he goes back to his room.

the inchling acted fast and places some chocolate pudding in the bed sheets, with a whoopee cushion. sneeg ran off before endevor could enter the room. Enji did not see the pudding or the pink balloon. he sits on the bed with relief on his face.

*PPFFLBBBBH* (pft- don't worry humans i am 'very' mature)

he quickly gets up and turns around. he is greeted by the sight of brown stains on his bed.

"I KNEW I SHOULD NOT HAVE EATEN CURRY YESTERDAY!" endevor exclaims with anger. his flames exploded from his body. then a raw egg hits him right in the face.

*sneeg's pov*

I was dying with laughter, rolling around on the floor if his tunnel. luckily endevor can't hear my INTENSE HYENA NOISES, because enji started his shower. too bad it was also rigged.

the bathroom is now bending the laws of physics with minecraft logic. that room alone is full of water, a single goldfish was in there for that little extra, 'wait wut? ._.' effect.

a little while after endevor's soak, the house had an instant steam clean. even the bed sheets had lost all evidence of pudding. all the cyan dye dissipated from endevor's face as well

I collected all the data from his hidden cameras. moved the footage from my small phone, downloaded it to my tiny pc and sent it to Shoto. that would make him smile.

when Shoto and Fuyumi got home Endevor was hiding his anger a little. but it was hilarious when Fuyumi thanked him for cleaning the house while they were away.

wait. I have internet again. it has my own account data. could I message my old world? eh who cares. l'll just check out twitch.

(Regret Count) RC-1

*sneegsnag chat*

(chat is open)

-SNEEG!

-MY BELOVED

-OMG ARE YOU OKAY!!!!

-WE TOLD THE OTHERS!

-oh we did?

-yah. they should be on their way.

"GUYS WAIT. I'm fine. don't send the others. they might get stuck." sneeg informed.

-oops.

-*chat spams oh crap pepa emoji* (did i spell that right?)

-----

sorry for the late submission. this guy had been bothering me lately and i lost my computer yesterday.

so any origin smp members i should add in. options below. please comment on which ones you want and what possible powers they should have. yes you can do multiple. they all can do minecraft stuff.

- JamesDoesMining -cat powers -*suggestions open*

- beautie_ -a flightless bird's powers -*suggestions open*

- Technoblade -blood god powers -rabbit powers -pig appearance or not? -wither powers -*suggestions open*

- Smajor1995 -creeper powers -a random overpowered power called 'GAY'? -starborne powers -*suggestions open*

- Slimecicle -slime powers THIS WILL HAPPEN  -*suggestions open*

- FragranceMan (jschlatt) -spider powers -*suggestions open*

- JackManifoldTV -fire powers -blazeborne powers -*suggestions open*

- WilburSoot -ghost powers -*suggestions open*

- TommyInnit -ChIcKeN powers -able to be very loud like a rooster -*suggestions open*

- Nihachu -mermaid powers -*suggestions open*

- Ranboo -enderman powers -*suggestions open*

- Tubbo -bee powers -nuke stuff? -control and summon bees? -*suggestions open*

- Ph1LzA -elytrian powers -crow father :) -weakness to small undead children -*suggestions open*

-Fundy -fox powers -he take -*suggestions open*

(oh frick! i did not for get Fundy i just forgot to type him down. i thought that i already typed him down in the list. thanks for reminding me. must of not saved or something.) p.s. my computer auto corrected frick into frisk. :] . love it.

thank you for reading. keep your bleach away from your dish soap. I mean it, keep them far away from each other, ESPECIALLY WHEN BOILING! we don't need any one suffocating or having melting faces because of gas bombs. trust me it feels terrible. it does not get your pan clean. till we meet at the next chapter. 

here is a random story idea. (i lied, it just my vibes at three am. the time i saved this edit.)

no i am not okay. (with the internet, who is?) we are all mortal here human. realities can't prevent the fate of your soul. so many has fallen. so many sins. why did that bread slice fall over? bees are cute fuzzy chonks. i hate politics, difficult to spell and stay happy with. there is no true opposite dimension. should i send you guys a picture of my cute half-blind chicken? yaaaayy~ 

<( o U o )> blob fish.

i am not going to edit this.... interesting(?) addition to the chapter. i don't understand what happened here. i did correct some grammar for public sight.