Chapter 5: Todoroki's New Friend

sugar tried to destroy the world hast night. that hamster is resilient. when in his ball, he will destroy everything in his path. i am so proud of him. *sniffle* grow strong, *hic* sugar. rule them all.

this chapter took a while. because of the slow voting. sugar is dead... might as well submit it now that i have enough suggestions...

-----

*Shoto's pov*

Azawa said that there was no school for a while. i hoped that school would keep me away from him.

"He should not be home right now. might as well use his credit card." i mumbled to myself.

"what are you gonna get?" some random adult voice asked.

"I don't care. maybe something expensive." i responded. "huh?"

i looked down to see a small blue guy in armor sitting in my pocket. the same guy that beet up the nomu.

"how about some resourses like iron, or a snack." the guy casualy suggested.

(to question your situation is to question your willingness to live.) I paused for a moment. ah fudge it. if he saved us, he desurves my -GAG- fathers's -cough jerk's cough- money more.

*sneegsnag's pov*

i am glad i went into this kid's pocket. he did not squish me and he has money.

"do you know any good places to eat? i'm kind of new to this area." sneeg asks.

the red version of ranboo turns to me with a smile. "do you like soba?"

"had it a few times, it tasted pretty good."

"wonderful, i will pay for it." ranboo number 2 put on a small smirk.

*third pov*

later, at shoto's favorite restaurant. the teenager sat down on a bar stool at the soba counter. he orders a medium cold soba and a small warm soba. setting his small acquaintance on the counter, he handed the chef the card. it was a large bill. most of the payment was on tips for all of the staff. it was a pleasant dinner for sneeg.

time skip because i'm lazy

"i'm home." shoto called out to his sister.

"welcome home shoto. did you eat out with your friends?" Fuyumi asks.

"i guess. i brought one over to stay with me. don't tell Enji." shoto answered.

sneeg whispers "hey, shoto. can i live in your walls?"

"yes. let me show you my Enji's room. drive him crazy for me. don't mess with the others though." shoto whispers back.

sneeg solutes to his partner in (endevor violation) crimes.

"so who is this new..." Fuyumi froze at the sight of a miniature adult on her brother's shoulder. "friend?"

"i'm sneegsnag. i helped protect his class at the USJ incident." sneeg perks up holding out a hand for Fuyumi to shake.

she gave sneeg a finger for him to shake. "my name is Fuyumi. i'm shoto's older sister."

"that's nice." sneeg complements before leaping off shoto's shoulder.

sneeg explored the house for what seems like hours. while the todoroki's slept he silently dug his tunnels. secret entrances in every room. he put all of his work area right above endevor's room. making that room the loudest.

the next morning, endevor arrived home. Fuyumi went to the elementary school to teach her students. shoto already left to spend more money on the card.

sneeg turned on his tiny camera to record the excitement. the minuscule prankster prepared everything for today last night. NOW THE FUN BEGINS.

-----

i was not lying about the hamster. please keep a close eye on you pets. see you later.

please give me some ideas for how to mess with endevor before beating him up. this week, the number 2 hero wont get any sleep. >:)