Chapter 8: SMOL VS. MATCH STICK

i will be honest with you guys. i was late because i am going through lots of stress. on one day i could not breath in my own home. got the blood stains to prove it, coughed up because of allergies. allergies suck, i cry when i see a citrus or any type of spicy food. i cry in pain, physical, mental and emotional. reading amazing stories and writing each chapter might be the only thing keeping me going. please tell me some ideas about this book. i don't want to end.

there was a tie in which character will be joining. so there would be two more guys.

-----

*Philza pov*

the crow father woke up in a strange forest. philza felt something pinning him down. there was an uncounsious glittery scott on his wings.

'wait wings?!?'

Philza gently pushed Scott off of his new feathered limbs. after some stretching, philza tried flying. he did this for two reasons. one is to see if the wings work. the other reason is to find a place to take shelter in. a minute has passed before philza flew back to pick up Scott, and move him to a campsite philza found.

*third pov the next day at UA*

shoto entered the class like it was any other day. he is very exited that his friend is at school with him. (his face did not change at all.)

Tsu spoke up, "hey, is todaroki having a good day today or is it just me?"(HOW DID SHE NOTICE?)

"Huh, i think your right Asui, I MEAN, Tsu." Mydorya mumbled.

(prepare for a very sus moment) "i am very happy. i brought my little friend with me," shoto said while reaching into his pocket. to the others it looked like he was pulling something out of his pants.

CLASS-1A stetted to have a mix of blushing, scolding, and panic. we all know mineta wanted this to happen, so that he could size up competition.

"WAIT DON'T!" almost everyone screamed.

shoto held up something in his hand. "WICKED D1CK!" sneegsnag called out while standing on shoto's palm.

"HEH?" the class had a look of confusion.

shoto snickered while sneeg was laughing. it turns out they planned this all along.

"he he, hi guys my name is sneegsnag. you can call me sneeg." sneeg giggled.

the students bombarded the two with introductions and questions. Aizawa opened the door and everyone was in their seats like nothing happened.

(time skip because i'm lazy. everything is normal, i'm skiping to Class 1A going to agencies.)

*sneegsnag's pov*

they are heading to endevor's agency. sneeg came along to prank Mr. angry match stick at work.

'all of though kids are pretty nice. but i felt kindred plot armor with midoriya. is he going to be the best lettuce boy in the world?'

shoto whispers to sneegsnag, "we are almost there. got all of your hero and prank gear?"

a mischievous smile appears on sneeg's face. "YEP." ( >:] )

sneeg hides in shoto's costume suitcase. it does not smell like teenager for some reason. rich boy perks? it had been about ten minutes before the case had opened up again. sneeg finds himself in a bathroom stall.

"we are here. i apologize for taking so long," shoto rolls his eyes, "HE had to lecture me."

sneeg smiles, "so very mean prank?"

shoto only nods. sneeg got the idea and scampers off into a vent.

shoto starts to take off his shirt, to change into his costume.

"oh one question." sneeg pops his head out of the vent, "what floor is his office on?"

"second from top." shoto informs.

"thanks." sneeg tucks his face back into the vent closing the metal grid behind him.

the air system is only slightly dusty because of the fire users burning all of the dirt. the warm ducts were easy to navigate. after decorating the lavish work space with memes and hidden traps, sneeg made himself a temporary den to live in.

*third pov* *the next day with shoto*

'Crap this was not supposed to happen.' shoto found sneeg and endevor staring right at each other. this continued for another solid twenty seconds before the smaller one dashes away to a tunnel.

"SHOTOOOOOOO!" endevor shouts. "WHAT WAS THAT!" endevor shakes his half baked son. "SHOTOOOOOOO! ANSWER ME!"

sneeg came back and sprinted to the stairs before taunting the grouchy number two. endevor chases sneegsnag up the stairs, to the roof. the small man stops at the center of the roof. he slowly turns around to face the now stopped endevor. sneeg places down a bed and surrounded it with cobblestone. then sneeg gets armor and weapons out of what seems like nowhere.

"Fight me you overgrown candle." sneeg taunts again.

endevor laughed. he got into a battle stance, expecting the fight with sneeg would be easy. "You are going to lose."

"I DRINK SHROOMS FOR BREAKFAST! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" sneeg shouts out with an intense Mario impression.

(i made this funny line one day while talking with my brothers about mario in real life.)

endevor sets his hands on fire and runs twords the little blue man.(that is a weird song. search it up.) in one smooth move, sneeg kicked endevors shin, jumps over the flaming arm and sits himself onto endevor's shoulder. endevor tries to knock sneeg off but it does not work. sneeg processes to beat endevor's neck with a block of ice. (there is no need to stab him with anything.)

shoto stood at the door to the stairs. he was recording the whole fight.

after about an hour of the one sided fight, endevor surrenders. shoto smiled at the sight of his broken pride.

-----

i'm going to stop it there. no idea how to wrap it up. next chapter will be about the nomu attack and stain. i realized that the top note was a little over-dramatic. don't worry too much about me, i'm going to be okay. it would be nice to have some MORE SUGGESTIONS! Refrain from attempting the splits without training or stretching, i'll see you soon.