Chapter 2: Saved by a Hobo

(note) wow got fifteen viewers other then myself. i'm so happy. for your information i will not be too consistent about this story stuff. i am tankful for your support though.

-----

"-IT!" *splat* sneeg hops up, from his face plant, to look at his surroundings. he is on some pavement in an area surrounded by walls and a big blue gate. he feels sudden nostalgia, college vibes are all over the place here. 

the gate started to disintegrate. a loud alarm signaled the sudden invasion. crouds of news reporters flooded in. they were big? 

"AAHH!" sneegsnag bolts it the other direction, making small panting noises. the stairs were huge for some reason.

'why the fuq am i smol?' sneeg panics while climbing up the big cement ledges.

the rushed baby-man steps onto someones shoe and proceeds to climb up their black sweats. he eventually reaches the shoulder of the person, taking notice of the big scarf. without hesitation sneegsnag buries himself into the fabric. knots kept him secured and hidden in a off-white nest.his sudden rush is now over. in a now exhausted state, sneegsnag looks around to figure out his situation.

the owner of the scarf looked like an over worked hobo in a dark jumpsuit. the hobo didn't seem to know of sneegs existence yet.

there is a loud 30-year old DJ in full dyed leather shouting at reporters, next to the hobo. he looked like banana.

the two men in black (funny right) blocked the reporters from entering the building.sneeg is too tired to tell what else was going on. so as a small human should do, he fell asleep in his new safe spot.

------

sorry for the short chapter. it was a good stopping point. I have to run. remember to be semi-social. *screaming fading into the distance*