Chapter 9: Stain vs a stain.

today is my birthday. i rushed the story because i did not have enough information on how sneeg will meet stain. but i love all of the ideas that everyone gives me. it gives me so many funny moments to put in stories. so please comment on some ideas on what sneeg does during camp training and how he arrives there. jokes will be nice to. but most importantly i need catchphrases and some basic personalities from Smajor.

-----

*Sneegsnag's pov*

Shoto is doing good with his training so far. En-diqhead (endevor) is kind of grouchy, but he is also getting training in some way. ever since sneeg got there, endevor stepped carefully and kept his eye out for pranks and other people. (this makes endevor become a better hero due to less casualties when he fights villains.)

the two friends from different worlds were assigned to go onto a patrol with endevor in hosu. they wore their hero costumes.

sneeg was in a costume that resembles his minecraft skin a little. the 'hero costume' also came with some strong fabricated wings that let sneeg glide in the air if he wants to. very useful for pranks. >:)

~realistic explosion~

"what was that?" sneeg. (yep just going to simplify this crap without rewriting the series.)

the somewhat mixed matched group ran to the sound of destruction. There are some more weird brain things that sneeg had defeated. endevor and shoto jumped into the action.

"both of you, evacuate the citizens and treat any injuries." endevor commanded sneeg and shoto.

*time skip because i'm tired.*

shoto's phone got a notification.

"come on sneeg, i think some classmates need our help." shoto.

sneeg used his trusty fork to fly out of a puddle. he glided to the location shoto showed him. shoto was not far behind. (he run fast with his long emo legs.) when they arrived to a seemingly random alleyway, they saw a creepy looking dude fighting mydoria while a random guy in a Indian costume and Ida are laying on the floor.

sneeg knew exactly what to do. >:)

"More fake heroes for me to ki- GET OFF OF ME!" the creepy ninja guy started. unfortunately he was interrupted by a small man crawling to his shoulder.

Creepy ninja started trying to stab sneegsnag. the attacks phase through sneeg because he is on a shoulder. so creepy ninja was stabbing himself. sneeg laughs at this.

"quit hitting yourself. that will hurt you more than me." sneeg mocked at his host. (the parasite strategy.)

sneeg started punching the creepy ninja in the shoulder. he did not liked being beat up by a munchkin. creepy ninja threw himself to the wall. sneeg had to jump off to prevent suffocating in a brick. luckily he has other ways to beat him up. sneeg ran around avoiding creep's sharp weapons. being small has its advantages. this distracted the creep enough for shoto to attempt an attack.

"careful with that ice." sneeg snapped at shoto. sneeg tripped on the ice and scraped his knee.

*third pov*

Stain saw this as an opportunity. sneeg dashed to shoto to (high jump) kick his kneecap. while the heroes were distracted, stain licked the ice where sneeg had fell. sneeg became paralyzed

"why the fuq did the creepy ninja lick the ice? he has a gross ace tongue." sneeg called out.

"stain's quirk is to paralyze people when he consumed some of their blood." midoria answered.

"so his name is stain." sneeg paused for a second. "HEY. I STAINED YOUR MOM!"

stain looked confused for a moment. then the two overpowered students went in to attack stain.

"Hey stain, why do you have such a long tongue? why does it have warts?" sneeg went on with questions to try and stall the blood licking killer.

stain fought hard but he still had the breath to answer him. "i was born with it, most of my relatives have either warts or long tongues."

*in shoto's head*

family with long tongues... frog quirk. do frogs have warts? no toads but they are closely related. is that frog girl in class a secret love child to stain. they both seem to say what is on their mind and act on their thoughts.

*back to reality sort of*

"do you have a secret love child" shoto calmly states with a blank look.

sneeg started to laugh. stain froze for a moment. then midoria punched stain to the wall.

"No." stain coughed out.

*eh. having rest of battle be same. so time skip.*

stain was captured. the teenagers and hero was sent to the hospital. sneeg stayed with shoto. they had talked to the police chief like before but sneeg was counted as a student by the chief for some reason.

when stain woke up he requested to call someone. his cousin.

"hey how is my little niece?" stain.

"she is becoming a true hero, she actually got into UA." tsu's dad.

"that's great, goodbye." stain.

people returned to their homes when out of the hospital. endevor was alright with sneeg staying at the house.

yada yada the end.

-----

apologies for the half arsed chapter. very tired. was working on a grant this week. the grant is about making public areas allergy friendly. i am so tired of not being able to use soap at a public bathroom because it is lemon scented. anything with a citrus will make me itchy or suffocate. :(

have fun enjoying this chapter. i am running out of suggestions to give you guys. i will submit the next chapter soon. it will be very interesting. :)