chapter 3

8 days later *

In these 8 days ,Aladdin's ship has crossed half sea, and zafar too. Aladdin was fully ready to attack zafar and kidnap yasmine.

Aladdin knows that zafar's ship will come infront of his ship tomorrow so he was ready with his fire weapons. Zafar didn't know that Aladdin is also crossing the sea ,so he was not ready.

Near Aladdin*

Aladdin was instructing his plan strictly infront of his soldiers.

Aladdin- so my plan is that, before attacking zafar today at night I will take a small boat and I will reach till zafar's ship with the help of the small boat. I know it will be hard.

(because zafar's ship will face Aladdin's ship tomorrow,not now so Aladdin is going in his ship for kidnapping yasmine as tomorrow they will directly attack on zafar ,it can harm yasmine also ,so he don't want her to get harmed so he is kidnapping her now only).  

Aladdin- I will reach till his ship and kidnap that princess of Baghdad then I will blackmail zafar by that princess of Baghdad yasmine. And while kidnapping yasmine I will kill some of his mens and stole some money of his. And I hear his plans when he will be talking with his sister zeher. I know that at night Time he always shares his plans with zeher so I will hear some of his plans. Then I can also reach here till morning. So Don't get worried about me.

Aladdin- and when I reach here, then you all should be ready for attacking at him. And I will go alone in his ship. So ginie mini and ginu will lead you for now.

Ginie mini - but brother,how can you go alone, let me come with you

Aladdin- no ginie mini, I am not taking you. If you want someone with me then I can take ginu. You and gulbadan can handle this ship.

Ginie mini - ok...

At night *

As per as Aladdin's plan, he settled in small boat with ginu. And after some hours they reached on zafar's ship. And before kidnapping yasmine they killed the guards near yasmine's room in ship. And then they both entered her room while being invisible using ginu's magic. They both saw yasmine was reading books.

Aladdin was fully lost in yasmine. He was not blinking his eye for the minutes. Ginu snapped his fingers infront of Aladdin. Aladdin came out of his world.

Ginu - bro,  we have to kidnap her first. Then watch her for hours ,ok.

Aladdin nodded

They first maked her unconscious and then Aladdin picked her up in bridal style.

Aladdin- ginu you take this yasmine. I will kill some mens present here and then I will hear zafar's plan and I will stole some money and then come to you. So you take this princess and wait for me in the boat.

Ginu - ok. But do everything safely.

Aladdin  nodded. Ginu went and sat in thier small boat he laid yasmine on the boat.

Aladdin killed some of usefull, powerful, and strong mens of zafar. Also he stoled money of zafar without letting anyone know. He quickly came out from zafar's ship.

And ginu and aladdin reached to thier ship in some hours.

Hope you all liked the chapter guys. Please give me 10 + votes. And 2+comments. And 15+ reads on this chapter. Please support me.

Thanks for reading

Till then byee

~ Your's firdos