chapter 17.

Hey guys I am back ....
I am really SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY because I am veryyyyyyyyy laaaaaattteeeeee.  Please forgive me here's your chapter of 628 words.

************************************

Mallika - use your brain. If you will imagine that, yasmine is cheating on Aladdin, and Aladdin is cheating on yasmine. Then they both will hate each other, and they will get separated... also remember we can use this only one time..

Mm - nice idea..

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Me her - hmm, she seems interesting.

Near soldiers*

They were dragging her outside, and yasmine was struggling to get free.

Yasmine- leave me ,you bastards.

But soldiers were not leaving her.

One voice stopped that soldiers.

???- leave Her.

.

It was ginie mini.

Soldiers- but princess it is prince's order.

Ginie mini- I said leave her.

They left her.

Ginie mini- and don't you dare to tell this to anyone or you're gone.

Soldiers- ok.

Ginie mini- Don't tell to prince Aladdin too.

They nodded .

Yasmine- ginie mini.

Ginie mini - princess just follow me.

She followed her.

They came in one room.

Yasmine- ginie mini why you called me here.

Ginie mini - princess, I know you never cheated on Aladdin, but meher and Mm did something. And they are behind that.

Yasmine- I am really happy, that there is someone who is believing me.

She said and hugged her while crying.

Ginie mini patted her back to calm her down...

She stopped crying after sometime.

Ginie mini- I will tell you everything, how meher and her mom did all this to break your relationship.

She told all the story to yasmine.

Yasmine- why that meher is jealous of us. She can find more better boy than Aladdin.

Ginie mini - calm down princess. We will find some idea , that my brother will come to you, and that meher will be punished badly..

Yasmine nodded...

Ginie mini - but you have to hide in my Room. Because, if brother will see you ,then he will again try to Send you Baghdad....

Yasmine- ok.

Near mm and meher *

Meher- mom what if I made Aladdin mine..

Mm - but Mallika told that this rings's power only works one time and we used it..

Meher - we used only one ring.. Remember, I told you that I forgot to wear ring..

Mm - oh yes.. you can imagine Aladdin as your boyfriend.. then you will be princess of  Baghdad.. Also you will be very rich..

Meher - ok mom, but not like this only. Or Aladdin's bro sis will think that we did something. I have to find some reason of making him fall in love with me.

Mm - no reason,  they will Not think anything, you just imagine..

Meher- no mom.... Try to understand. What if they will find out that we are behind this all..

Mm was not still satisfied.
But she answered

Mm- ok...

Near ginie mini and yasmine *

Ginie mini - princess, I will call Your sister adaya..

Yasmine- ok.

(Who forgot adaya ???)

She called adaya, and told everything what happened to adaya...

Adaya - sister, I know that there is no fault of yours.. we are with you.. And ginie mini is right. You have to hide in this room for a small time..

Yasmine- ok appi, but will everything be okay ??

Adaya nodded and hugged her.

Ginie mini- Princess ,my this room is joint with a small secret room. You can live there. No one knows about it

Ginie mini showed her the room..

Ginie - princess, if you're feeling bored ,then you can read books..

Yasmine smiled and nodded.

Ginie mini - princess I should go. Or brother will be angry on me for not coming.

Adaya - and if you want something then call me .

Yasmine nodded.

They both left. Now yasmine was alone in the small room reading.

Hope you all liked the chapter byeee